35mm Projection

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,473 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Today I was at an antique radio swap meet, and met a gentleman who collects and deals in 35mm projection equipment. He has a warehouse full of the stuff. He also indicates he knows collectors with large quantities of 35mm films. Some of the loud speakers he was selling were quite old and exotic.

He indicated that someone could get set up with a good 35mm projector for less than $1000. He felt that you would need a room with at least 20 feet of distance to get the minimal picture quality - bigger room, better picture quality, depending on the lens.

He is located in El Cerrito, California. If anyone would like contact information, PM me.

Chester :newyear:

• Sounds intriguing Chester, but, aside from my wife disowning me because of more electronic toys :lol: I would have to move because I have no room big enough.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne