The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 359,907 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• baby sis

looks like we have our task set for us not only do we need to teach them how to enjoy our type of music but we will need to keep them in control as well these unruly lads, be seeing you there

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• baby sis
    looks like we have our task set for us not only do we need to teach them how to enjoy our type of music but we will need to keep them in control as well these unruly lads, be seeing you there
    cheers smokey

I'm going to keep on being unruly until you gals try to take me to task. Good luck!!!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I guess I must be Getting Old !
    :stunned:
    When this Page was Started it was a Page with the Ages of the People on This Web-Site, With The Youngest To The Oldest. Now it looks like it has turned into A Boy Meets Girl Page !!
    :broken_heart:
    Now That Does Not Mean That I Do Not Like Boy Meets Girl Thing, But I want My Good Looking Girl On A Good Looking Horse Next To Me On The Trail !!!
    :hyper:
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• Stud, I think I have been put out to pasture to fend for myself sometimes, hehehehehe!!

Just kidding!!!!!!!!1

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• you studs are sure talking up a lot of steam but not much else

chill this is were we get to just horse around and know that we can all have a few laughs and enjoy each others company so saddle up cowboy and join in.

hondo ready willing and albe for you you stud anytime :wink_smile:

cheers smokey

• is that what that sound was i thought it was a shingle blowing in the wind, looks like i will have to get the old oil can out for those creaky joins :wink_smile:

cheers smokey