The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 362,592 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi ethan

its always been love that we have for you why else would we give you and the rest of the blokes such a hard time. keep strong and know that we are thinking of all those who have suffered

ringo well well well a blondie do you have blonde moments as well :lol: you could be in for the top prize just not quite old enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey, I sure do have blonde moments. :D Fortunately none are embarassing to me though. :)

I would post a few blonde jokes but all the ones I know are dirty. B)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• ethanedwards,

If that was true, I'd have a lot. :rolleyes: My hair has been going salt for almost 30 years; more salt that pepper these days, and I guess I'll be pure salt before I'm 50. ;) No takers yet.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hey Mike,
    I'm only joking, don't forget,
    I'm rolling on to the big 60,
    but it's been getting grey, since my youngest was born!!
    I can't blame him, but it makes you wonder!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Keith,

I know what you mean! :lol: Just having a lot of fun with you. Turning 60? Though you were still in your youth. Oh well, you gotta have fun. ;):D

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi ethan

well your going grey but i will have to decline as your tooo old for me :lol: :lol: :wub: someone a little younger but not as young as ringo will be right up my alley :lol: might have to snatch up hondo before he goes off the market :lol: :lol:

chester not that keen on brocolli but if it will slow down the grey i will be in it just hope it dont do to me what it did for you :lol: :lol:

ringo just for you a clean blonde joke
    what do you call a blonde between to redheads? empty lot
    why do blondes have see through lunch boxes? so they can see what they packed for lunch

cheers smokey

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Jul 11 2005, 03:42 PM
    Hi smokey,
    Don't you right me off!!
    You're never too old to rock 'n'roll!!

[snapback]18883[/snapback]

Keith - I don't think you have to worry and neither do I. Smokey and Baby Sis are having too much fun to drop us now. Keep a high profile!
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• What is all this talk about old and gray? Personally I have always liked my men older than myself and I think gray hair, white hair, salt and pepper, whatever is very sexy. :D Ranks right up there with a good fitting pair of Wranglers, starched shirt and a cowboy hat. :P But that is just me.

ee, Jay... don't you guys go anywhere.

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::wub::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Looks like I missed out. I have the salt & pepper. I wear the shirt sometimes, and the hat, but I have Levi's. Anyway, I might not be old enough. :rolleyes:

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• ethan

your right about not being too old to rock and roll but baby sis has her eye on you and i dont poach other lady's blokes

hondo

your just up my alley just old enough but not too old and going the right colour aswell what more could a girl ask for :lol: see you round :cowboy: i'll have my brand on you soon :lol: :lol: and if you fit your jeans anything like in the painting yummm ;)

cheers smokey

• hi ethan

you had better watch out or you might just get run over in the rush for us ladies :lol: you've got some competition now so strap on you boots real tight and run

see you round

cheers smokey

• Hi ya smokey,
    thought everyone around here was getting
    kinda serious, what with all these lists and things,
    thought it was about time we had some more fun,
    anyway you said I was too old for you,
    but I don't give up that easy!!
    It looks like the others need their beauty sleep!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England