The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 362,603 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello All
    We are a long time dead some say. A business is a good thing and many of my clan have one or more, however it ill behooves a person to miss out on things that can not be experienced once the time has come and gone. Keith I want you to know that I will respect any decision you make, and I also want you to know that it won't be the same without you. My father once saw the will O the Wisp in the high Country Moors of Scotland. He said that it was not something that can be understood unless experienced first hand. I feel the same is true for Monument Valley. I know that many will not make it there and they will be missed.
    Kilo

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hi everybody :rolleyes:

Wow...I leave for a little vacation and come back and see we are cooking and planning trips? All the talk about chili got me hungry for some so I stopped reading and made a batch. Yummy! Not the Duke's but it was still good. (my stomach couldn't handle the heat from Duke's)

Hard to believe it has been 500 hundred posts....your right Keith, it has been alot of fun.

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Welcome Back Baby Sis,
    How is your Aunt?
    I've really missed you!!
    Yes lots of talk about trips and food,
    but now that you're back, we can get on with
    the real things in life!!

Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• hi all

back again had some bad storms but tonight we are just having rain so can come and have a chat.

arthur so we heard that as well that europe was going to have a cold winter and they say we could be in for some cyclones hopefully they will fall on the eastern side instead of in western aust. for all of you who live over there hope you have some thurmal undies :lol:

baby sis glad to see you back hope you had an enjoyable trip.

hopefully the storms will stay at bay for some time but they are saying that we are in for some over the next few days

till later hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• hi boys

flirting is ok but why dont you want to play i think baby sis and i are up to a little play time maybe we're just to quick for you get your skates on boys the games are afoot :lol: :lol: :lol:

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Now Smokey and Baby Sis,
    I'd just like to play with you anytime!!

Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hey girls,

You'd better watch out, you might have to play hard, because we play to win. :lol: I know that Keith is up to the challenge. :P

See you gals soon. ;)

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I'll fight for Smokey & Baby Sis anyday. Anyone </span></span></span> challenge me? :) If so, the heck with mere pistols, I can get my hands on a fully functional .30 Cal machinegun. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Is there any other way?

Smokey is right....show us what you've got boys. :D

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

• Now, now Baby Sis, you might have a birthday today, but you'd better be careful ;) .......

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Nov 5 2005, 09:36 PM
    I'll fight for Smokey & Baby Sis anyday. Anyone </span></span></span> challenge me? :) If so, the heck with mere pistols, I can get my hands on a fully functional .30 Cal machinegun. :D

[snapback]22847[/snapback]

carl,
    I've got one bigger than that!!!

Take care hombre,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Oh My :wub::wub:

• Uh oh Keith, whaddya have? A Churchill Crocadile? :D

Take care my friend. C.

• OK, Keith, I think we also made Baby Sis blush as well. :D

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 7 2005, 01:50 PM
    OK Guys - I'll let you and them fight it out and I'll wait 'til the dust clears and gather up the spoils.
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]22933[/snapback]

Thanks for the warning </span></span></span> now Keith and I know who to watch out for. :lol: