There are 27 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,448 times. The latest Post () was by Phantomstranger.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Keith

that's what it's all about.
    I don't know about you.
    but I'm off to have a drink
    with my wife.

Enjoy your night.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• We haven't seen Ian McShane in too many things, but I remembered that he was in an episode of Colombo, played a part in the series Dallas for at least a season, but we were introduced to him in the show Lovejoy, in which he was an antique dealer/private detective or something like that. The Mrs. and I found it to be light entertainment, that had several clever intrigues. That was "way back" when we had cable.

The Mrs. noticed (on IMDb) that McShane's character in Deadwood is Al Swearengen. Appropriate, huh?

Chester :newyear:

P.S. You guys could have been in the chat room chatting up a storm instead of going off on a tangent in this thread :D .

• I think we deffinetly should set some times to be in the chatroom, I havent talked to anyone yet!, lol its terrible i know. But i really would like to talk to all of you in there oneday.

-IHW

• I saw the first season out on DVD. Not ever seeing this out. The packaging of this movie looks impressive, and the cast looks good. I would be very disappointed if I purchased this and seen, uh heard all that was on there. So I guess that it is in its second or third season.

This is what this messageboard is for, to get the word out about contents of a movie or series, and letting us decide. I don't think I will get this, nor reccomend this to anyone with what I heard here. Of course with me not reccomending this, I will disclose that I haven't seen it myself but advised of what is in the series.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Originally posted by InHarmsWay@Jul 15 2005, 10:43 PM
    I think we deffinetly should set some times to be in the chatroom, I havent talked to anyone yet!, lol its terrible i know. But i really would like to talk to all of you in there oneday.

-IHW

[snapback]19074[/snapback]

Well sorry fellas,wrong topic I guess!I had thought i put this elsewhere.

-IHW

• Hi Everyone,

I like "Deadwood" quite a lot. I admit it took a couple of episodes to get used to the language, but once I did, I found it to be a very good show. Interesting characters and plots with some fine writing and acting.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town