There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,989 times. The latest Post () was by Emmanuel.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi chance

long time no see glad to see you back and up and running

as to your question no i havent heard anything down here maybe those who live in america have heres hoping they can tell us something

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi smokey nice to be back daughters still so i've sneak on the pc while shes out. I wonder if the chester or hondo and the rest know anyting.
    Cheers smokey :rolleyes:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Hi chance!, I havent heard anything about this and I have gone out and checked.Sounds as if its another western?, Would like to know the plot. It should be a good one though.

-IHW

• Great to see you Chance. We've been a little worried about you with the terrorist in your area. So it's a joy to have you back here at the message board.

As to your title Horizon with Kevin Costner. There is nothing at this time about it. There is an announced movie he will star in 2006 called The Guardian, and a movie he just completed called Rumor Has It with Jennifer Aniston scheduled to be released December 9, 2005 in the US, and January 27, 2006 in the UK (oh, December 26, 2005 in Australia {for you smokey :D }).

There is a preproduction of The Tortilla Curtain as well for 2005.

I looked up a title as well in case someone else might be starring in it, but there is no movie by that name for this year or next. We'll keep an eye out. This imdb might not be a complete listing, but it is pretty a good one.

You can go to Kevin Costner, to see what I've seen.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Originally posted by CHANCE@Jul 13 2005, 08:20 AM
    Hi everyone has anyone heard anything about Kevin Costners new western HORIZON?
    Chance :artist:

[snapback]18957[/snapback]

It seemed to me that I had also read something about a Costner western titled "Horizon" so I did a Google search and came up with this.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Good find, Stumpy. I think he is working on this project, but no official annoucement on post production at this time. Anyway, that solves that mystery.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi all

I enjoyed Open Range and Dances with Wolves.
    So I look forward to seeing any new western with Kevin costner.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.