The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,679 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all,

Keith, How did I almost miss this one.

POSTS.

Well done my friend, you are as prolific
    as ever, keep it up.

Emmanuel

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• I am seeing that you made it to 2600 posts Keith.

But I am also noticing that you will soon be at 2700. so I am goign to say belated congrats and reaching 2600 posts and early congrats on making it too 2700 posts!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :D Thanks to all you Ladies and gents for the congrats. I had honestly not paid much attention to the number of posts. heh, looks like I did the deed Saturday :D

Anyway, thank you Jay, Keith, Vera, Arthur and Emmanuel. :)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Nov 15 2006, 05:04 PM
    [B]Yeeeeeowch!! I almost missed this one. Congratulations on your 2,700th posting. Keep up the great work Mate. :)

[snapback]37007[/snapback]

Carl - It's hard to see him for all the dust he kicks up as he speeds by :lol: :lol: !
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 17 2006, 03:08 PM
    Carl - It's hard to see him for all the dust he kicks up as he speeds by :lol: :lol: !
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]37058[/snapback]

Hi Jay, you got that right. In fact, he kicks up so much dust, that you would think that he was none other than Pecos Bill himself. :D

• Hey Ringo, sorry for being so late but congrats on making to to 2200 posts.

I have been alittle pre-occupied with work, hunting and hanging Christmas decorations/lights before it gets to cold up here.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Nov 20 2006, 12:57 AM
    Hey Ringo, sorry for being so late but congrats on making to to 2200 posts.

I have been alittle pre-occupied with work, hunting and hanging Christmas decorations/lights before it gets to cold up here.

[snapback]37114[/snapback]

Hi Todd, no problem. I heard from the Weatherman, that you guys were practically buried in snow--so I can forgive ya ;-)) But seriously, thank you Todd--as well and thank you Robbie.

Best regards--C./