There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,438 times. The latest Post () was by Stumpy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Some of y'all will remember that several months ago, I posted a picture of my wonderful little granddaughter with the title "World's Most Beautiful Granddaughter". Well, here's a more recent picture and as you can see, she's still a heartbreaker. :lol:

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hello All
    Very cute looking gdaughter Stumpy. She has a great sparkle in her eyes, the kind of gal who is probably going to love watching JW movies with her grandfather.
    Kilo

Greetings from North of the 49th

• hi stumpy

hope you have a spare spade around as i think that moat will have to be started to be dug now otherwise it wont be built in time make sure you have the drawbridge as well so that you can keep all of the boys away :D or you could go the cheep way and have a shotgun loaded to chase them off :lol:

she will be a heartbreaker when she grows up

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I think her dad, who's very protective (and who has a black belt in karate) will keep the boys away, Smokey.

Her brother, who's 4 years old, is also enrolled in karate class so I have no fears that she'll be unprotected.

In fact, I suggested to my son that he enroll Blaze in karate classes so she'll be able to protect herself.

Originally posted by Baby Sister@Aug 30 2005, 07:53 PM
    she is adorable!!

I agree.

The wife and I got to visit with her a little bit this past week. She, her brother and mama were visiting her other grandma in Dallas for a week and naturally, we drove down to see them a couple of those days. Alas, they will return to San Diego today.