Notice Anything New?

There are 16 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,539 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I had a tough time seeing what it was at 1st. I must be getting old, hehehe!!

Nice avatar though.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• ringo

as the little bloke would say "wicked" as i would say way cool. robin hood suits you down to a tee :lol:

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Senta, Hondo, Arthur, Viper and Smokey.

Sorry I was unable to be around sooner to reply. Been having many Drs appts this last week because I threw out my back.

Senta, thanks my good friend. :D

Hondo, thank you my friend and thanks for the nice compliments. For the next month or so i'll be here only 3-4 times a week due to Drs appts and of going to a Chiropracter.

Arthur, thank you. He sure does make a great Robin Hood. I might try looking for an even better pic of him as R.H. or even Captain Peter Blood or Geoffrey Thorpe. I have not decided yet on which I want there for awhile.

Viper, sorry about that, try this link: Larger version of my new avatar. And thanks for liking it. :D Sometimes it pays to advertise.

Smokey, thank you my dear. I always wished I had Mr. Flynns good looks. :) Also, not only did I change my Duke avater for myself but, for you and the other Flynn fans. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Pretty cool Ringo! Classic Flynn. I like it.
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Now I realize that was a still from Robin Hood but, was that shot in the movie? I have the movie but don't seem to recall that particular scene.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Sep 18 2005, 05:15 AM
    Now I realize that was a still from Robin Hood but, was that shot in the movie? I have the movie but don't seem to recall that particular scene.

[snapback]21467[/snapback]

I didn't remember it in the movie, I think it is one of the promo pics.
    Regards,
    Senta

• Hi Colorado Bob, Viper, Senta, Jay.

Colorado Bob, many thanks and it is classic Flynn. I wonder if a B&W image would be easier to see?

Viper, Senta is correct, that scene is not in the movie. This is a one of I think 3 or 4 publicity stills and there are about 8 or so B&W stills that I have seen. Several of these can be bought at: Captain Bijou for about $3.00 to $5.00 each.

Jay, my pleasure sir. And besides, my eyes are not that good either. I need a new prescription soon. Either that or if I can come up with about $3,500 in order to get the laser eye surgery. :)

• hi ringo

sorry to hear that you have thrown your back out, hope it gets better soon. when i first read you had thrown your back out i got the image of a lump of jelly sitting at the computer tapping away( i was slowly reading down) i shouldn't laugh but the image was so funny have a wierd sense of humour.

catch up later

hooroo smokey

• Thank you my dear. Actually Smokey, your not far off the truth. What had happened was several months ago, I slipped getting out of the tub and I landed on my tailbone and right hip. Needless to say I was in great pains fro a few days but it eventually went away. I also noticed that when I laid down in bed that I felt a "snapping" in my back (or so I thought it was my back untill I found out for sure recently) and the snapping actually made my back feel good.

A few weeks ago my back started hurting more and more and I finally went to see a Chiropracter. I had x-rays made and saw that my L4 and L5 are closer together than they should be as well as a tendon? was stretched more than it should hav ebeen. For this I am taking 3,000 mg of vitamin C daily and it seems to be on the mend. Also, my right hip is about 1 1/2 inches further away from my spine than it should be (but is now slowly being corrected) and the right hip is about 1/4th inch lower than the left hip.

Well, I told my Dr that just last Sat, I realized that the "snapping" was not in my back but in my right hip. Before the Dr had me get any xrays, he already knew my right hip was dislocated. Well, the snapping I keep feeling is my right hip either correcting itself or dislocating again.

~~WHEW~~ long story aint it?

• hi ringo

getting out of the tub is a dangerous past time. in another post i told you to jump back into that very tub for safety hope you dont do any more damage doing this just wanted you and you little ones to be safe. keep doing what the doc tells you and before you know it you will be up and running again. look after yourself

hooroo smokey

• Hi Senta, thank you for the nice wishes my friend. My back is doing much better today. I have I think about 10 or so treatments left but I am feeling better daily. Friday I was feeling so good that I actually was able to go for a long walk in the neighborhood. :-))

Hi Smokey, and thank you as well for the nice thoughts. Heh heh, I too hope that was the last time that will happen ;-)) I don't think my tailbone can handle another such disaster. OW, it hurts just thinking about it :-))