Pics Of Our Families

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,899 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Stumpy gave me an idea so I thought I would share some pics of my family as well. I guess you could call it bragging but I am not, just proud. The first is some pics of my kids, the second is my wife at a wedding holding my daughter. The kids are twins, age 4.

Feel free to add your pics as well. Or feel free not to whatever you want to do.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• You have a beautiful family, Viper. Not only is your wife gorgeous but so are your kids. I can see where those kids get their good looks. You've been blessed.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Thanks Stumpy, appreciate it.

As for people needing a place to host pictures, couple months back Stumpy mentioned a site called http://www.photobucket.com and thats what I use to host my pics. Its really easy to use. Thanks Stumpy.

-John Wayne

• hi sxviper

great photos of your family dont know what you did to find such a catch but it must have been something grand :lol: lovely nippers you have.

have posted mine in another post might have to bat my eyelashes at some one to transfer it here ;) cant work it out yet.

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

great photos of your family dont know what you did to find such a catch but it must have been something grand lovely nippers you have.

Smokey, thanks. Like I always say, it must have been a weak moment when I nabbed her. And the kids were all here doing, not mine!!!! :lol: :stunned:;)

-John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Sep 20 2005, 06:47 PM
    Thanks Ringo!!
    You other guys can put yours up to, this is not just for my family.

[snapback]21530[/snapback]

Quite welcome mein freund. Also, i'd be glad to show a pic of my family (or part of them) but I don't have a computer ---- yet.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..