What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,455,443 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Sunset" (From 1988)

It almost belongs in the "non western" thread, as it's a murder mystery that takes place in Hollywood in the 1920's....but the two heroes Tom Mix (played by Bruce Willis) and Wyatt Earp (played by one of my favorite actors, James Garner) put it in the Western Category. It's seems Wyatt is in Hollywood to be the technical advisor on a Tom Mix film, when the two get involved in a murder. Good fun...a little dark, but something completely different. I enjoyed it a lot once again.

• Rio Grande-last night on TCM since they were having a Maureen O'Hara day and played at least three of Dukes movies. Big Jake was on too late so I had to miss that one.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• i watched two maureen o hara's film to celebrate her 90th birthday,they were comanche territory with macdonald carey and buffalo bill with joel mcCrea

• THE HARD GROUND. 2003 Burt Reynolds & Bruce Dern.
    Sheriff Bruce gets old friend and adversary Burt out of prison to hunt a band of killers. Good fun with lots of action.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I watched the Shootest on tv and than I watched Rio Lobo from my cd's as usual.
    I watch Rio Lobo over and over. Today I am going to watch another John Wayne movie that I watch over and over. That movie is El Dorodo. I am a happy camper!

• watch quigley down under and rio bravo while i was packing to move back to school love both of those movies :)

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• The WB Archive restoration of "Yellowstone Kelly". Unimpressive restoration job, but Claude Akins, Warren Oates and John Russell are always worth a look.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Soon to be one with Victor Mature as I have to turn theem in tomorrow ill be watching another movie too, cant think of its name off hand.

• "The Tall T" Starring Randolph Scott and Richard Boone.

I have no idea what that title means, but the movie is a good one - one of the classics directed by Budd Boetticher and written by Burt Kennedy

• Just watched: The Naked Spur w/ James Stewart, Ralph Meeker, Janet Leith, Robert Ryan and Millard Mitchell. Now I greatly like and enjoy all these Actors, I didnt care too muh for this movie.