What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,996 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,542,412 times. The latest Post () was by ZS_Maverick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Wagon Master" on TCM. This was the first time I had seen this movie and did not know of this John Ford product. Starred Ben Johnson, Harry Cary Jr. and Ward Bond. Wagon train of Mormons endures various trials and tribulations!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• an esp of cheyenne with clint walker.the esp was a remake of errol flynn's rocky mountain.clint walker in the flynn role

• The Duke would wash out my ears with lye soap. I just watched all three seasons of "Deadwood" while my wife was out of town for a week.
    I feel a bit *$%##@& soiled myself.

We deal in lead, friend.

• "The Man From Laramie" (1955)
    -James Stewart

Plot: IMDB
    Mysterious Will Lockhart delivers supplies to storekeeper Barbara Waggoman at Coronado, an isolated town in Apache country. Before long, he's tangled with Dave Waggoman, vicious son of autocratic rancher Alec and cousin of sweet Barbara. But he sticks around town, his presence a catalyst for changes in people's lives, searching for someone he doesn't know...who's been selling rifles to the Apaches.

Phantom's Review: One of my all time favorites. Great acting, action and story.
    Stewart is great as Will Lockhart. A classic.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• I just thought the story was trite - no inventiveness or imagination. It was like something I'd seen a thousand times before.

yeah I guess I can see that but I grew up watching and loving that movie and will probably always like it :)

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• It was on TCm yesterday or the day before? didnt catch much of it but was pretty good. It had in it: Randolph Scott and Richard Boone, both as bad guys.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..