What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,466,990 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Need to watch fort dobbs again.
    My copy was such bad quality I could hardly see what was going on!

clint walker's best western and the excellent brian keith.this western is a must see dooley

• clint walker's best western and the excellent brian keith.this western is a must see dooley

I'll have to put it on my next Warner archives order! As I can't watch my copy again! It'll put me off forever otherwise!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• the western ringo with audie murphy and brian donlevy is kansas raiders.it's a pretty good western.

Ah, many thanks. I do have it on DvD as of about 4-5 months ago? Saw it a few months ago anyway and I agree-its a very good Western.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• and fort dobbs

That one is on my near future purchases list. I almost got it this last order but forgot about it when it came time to pick from about 100 or so titles I wrote down. I think I forgot on it because I noticed that The Scarlet Coat was in this special so-I snagged it.

• I'll have to put it on my next Warner archives order! As I can't watch my copy again! It'll put me off forever otherwise!

Speaking of--I got yours in a couple days ago. This morning I got in two movies from someone named Bill from California--and these included: Fort Massacre with Joel McCrea. The only thing is--is I dont know if im supposed to keep these or why I got them unless im supposed to pass them along to you? I forget the name of the other title as ive never seen it before but--I THINK its a War Movie?

BTW--IF these two are mine? I opened the Fort Massacre one and watched it today during lunch. If im not supposed to keep them? sorry one is opened ;-))

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Speaking of--I got yours in a couple days ago. This morning I got in two movies from someone named Bill from California--and these included: Fort Massacre with Joel McCrea. The only thing is--is I dont know if im supposed to keep these or why I got them unless im supposed to pass them along to you? I forget the name of the other title as ive never seen it before but--I THINK its a War Movie?

BTW--IF these two are mine? I opened the Fort Massacre one and watched it today during lunch. If im not supposed to keep them? sorry one is opened ;-))

PM me!

• Last night I watched Alan Ladd In "Whispering Smith". It wasn't as good as "Shane" but wasn't bad at all. I don't recall ever seeing the female lead in another movie (of course, the old memory ain't what it used to be) but she was a beautiful woman.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Last night I watched Alan Ladd In "Whispering Smith". It wasn't as good as "Shane" but wasn't bad at all. I don't recall ever seeing the female lead in another movie (of course, the old memory ain't what it used to be) but she was a beautiful woman.

Lets face it, there aren't may films as good as Shane! I agree, really enjoyed whispering smith too.

• Colorado and Pillars of the Sky. Like Joel more every time I watch him....especially when he was older. Jeff was great in Pillars as were many others, but Ward stole the show, (my feelings only, of course, LOL)! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Colorado and Pillars of the Sky. Like Joel more every time I watch him....especially when he was older. Jeff was great in Pillars as were many others, but Ward stole the show, (my feelings only, of course, LOL)! KEITH

Two very good films there.
    I rate them both: Colorado Territory more so, directed with great flare by Raoul Walsh.:wink_smile:

• Six Gun-terrible low budget western with no-name cast. Interesting only due to part of it being filmed at the Dripping Springs Alamo/San Antonio site from the 2004 film.

Edited once, last by alamo221 ().

Jim, if you're referring to Brenda Marshall.
    She only made on movie after that one
    The Tomahawk Trail

she only made a few movies, notably
    The Sea Hawk with Errol Flynn

Please see
    Brenda Marshall

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England