What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,467,275 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Saw two of Jimmy Wakely's "B" Westerns last night and will watch more tonight. I dont have titles written down or id post them. All with "Cannonball" Taylor (aka) Dub Taylor.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Watched Hondo for the eleventyseventh tome. This time I watched it from a Netflix streaming copy and I have to admit the 3-D was better than my personal copy. While I don't have a 3-D television you can certainely tell it was 3-D, especally in the beginning of the Movie with the mountains in the background. I guess if I live long enough I will have to have copies from 35mm to HD to what ever is next. Big Jim

• Hi

A colourised version of Red River, I didn't realise that this version existed and I still can't make my mind up whether I liked it or not. In general I think some films are better of left in the original black and white.

One exception I think was The Longest Day in colour.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Arthur,

Where did you get hold of a colour version? The blu ray is only in black and white!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• I Just got an autographed picture back, from Vera Miles, from The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. I can't figure out how to post a picture or I would be glad to share my collection with all a few at a time. Anyone out there willing to teach an old "Dog" a new trick? Thanks Big Jim

• I Just got an autographed picture back, from Vera Miles, from The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. I can't figure out how to post a picture or I would be glad to share my collection with all a few at a time. Anyone out there willing to teach an old "Dog" a new trick? Thanks Big Jim

Jim,
    First of all you require a digital image
    to upload to your PC.
    This is easily done by using
    a digital camera and simply taking
    a photo of your picture.
    You can post it as an attachment.
    or if you have an account such as
    Photobucket,
    you can upload the image from there

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• The Texans with Randolph Scott and Joan Bennett.
    early Randolph Scott films don't normally make onto my list of Westerns to watch but this was a good un!
    I Really enjoyed it and the quality was superb.
    Amazed as it was part of a cheap 4 film Western collection!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

Well, so far, I have been the dedicated Photobucket trainer, LOL. Be glad to ""show you the ropes" if you want. Email me at [email protected] and we will make a time to get you going! Taught Gorch, (Bill), and Carl, (The Ringo Kid). They are my references, LOL. HAGO, KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE