What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,482,264 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I have seen Catlow many years ago. It´s not so bad! I think it is based on a story by Louis L´Amour and wasn´t Bill Shatner in this movie too?

At the moment I am watching the first seasons of Big Valley, The Lone Ranger and High Chaparral, because they were now released in German language.

I have seen only a few episodes of Big Valley before and I like it - Barbare Stanwyck is great! I have never seen the Lone Ranger before, but I played with a Lone Ranger action figure as a young boy and I read the comics. And High Chaparral is one of my favourite TV-Westernshows!

william shatner was not in that film but his co star in star trek leonard nimoy was he played a bounty hunter after yul brynner

• Law and Order is a real Ronald Reagan classic! There is no German version on DVD available, but I have the US-version on DVD at home.

Because of the Duke´s Birthday today, I started watching some Duke movies yesterday with the remastered version of Stagecoach, that was released in Germany a few weeks ago. The quality of this remastered version is better than the old one, but they still have a different soundtrack in the German version (the original version in english language ist on the DVD too...). I don´t like the "German" Soundtrack to Stagecoach - sounds like a spaghetti western... But the movie is still great, whenever I watch it.

After Stagecoach I watched Texas-Terror. - Funny to see young Duke wearing a beard!!!

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• Law and Order is a real Ronald Reagan classic! There is no German version on DVD available, but I have the US-version on DVD at home.

Because of the Duke´s Birthday today, I started watching some Duke movies yesterday with the remastered version of Stagecoach, that was released in Germany a few weeks ago. The quality of this remastered version is better than the old one, but they still have a different soundtrack in the German version (the original version in english language ist on the DVD too...). I don´t like the "German" Soundtrack to Stagecoach - sounds like a spaghetti western... But the movie is still great, whenever I watch it.

After Stagecoach I watched Texas-Terror. - Funny to see young Duke wearing a beard!!!

I love the movie. I had never seen it before i picked up a copy of it at Wm-went home that evening and watched Reagan do his thing. I wish they would release more fo hisd movies-like Prisoner of War-in which he did one heck of an excellent job in it.

Thanks fro the reminder of it being Dukes birthday. They have at WM several of his movies and i think at least two i dont have.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "All Hell Broke Loose" (2009)
    -David Carradine

Plot: IMDB
    After serving his county in the Civil War as a skilled sharpshooter, Will Drayton moved West in search of employment using his shooting skills. He ends up with the wrong type of people as a deadly assassin.

Phantom's Review: Oh my God. what an awful film. Total amateur hour. Bad acting, bad action and a lame plot. The late David Carradine looks bored. Avoid at all cost.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

love the movie. I had never seen it before i picked up a copy of it at Wm-went home that evening and watched Reagan do his thing. I wish they would release more fo hisd movies-like Prisoner of War-in which he did one heck of an excellent job in it.

Not that easy to find Ronald Reagan movies on DVD! I bought Cattle Queen of Montana, Law and Order and Hellcats of the Navy and videotaped from TV Desperate Journey, Santa Fe´Trail and The last Outpost/Cavalry Charge. That makes a nice collection...

A few minutes ago I watched a colorized version of another old Duke movie: The Dawn Rider. I real enjoyed it to watch this movie in full color!

Edited once, last by Dukesfan ().

• Not that easy to find Ronald Reagan movies on DVD! I bought Cattle Queen of Montana, Law and Order and Hellcats of the Navy and videotaped from TV Desperate Journey, Santa Fe´Trail and The last Outpost/Cavalry Charge. That makes a nice collection...

A few minutes ago I watched a colorized version of another old Duke movie: The Dawn Rider. I real enjoyed it to watch this movie in full color!

Aint that the truth? sad aint it? i mena, he was a very good actor and one whose voice ai always liked listeniung to. Right now at a WM here in Austin-they have Hellcats of the Navy-which im going to pick up soon. This movie also stars his (then) future wife: Nancy (Davis) Reagan.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Right now at a WM here in Austin-they have Hellcats of the Navy-which im going to pick up soon. This movie also stars his (then) future wife: Nancy (Davis) Reagan.

I am sure, You will enjoy this one! I liked Hellcats of the Navy, and I think it´s the only movie starring Ronald Reagan and Nancy Davis together...

- O.K. this here is the thread about western movies: I watched Sagebrush Trail one of the Duke´s Lone Star Western today. I watched the black and white version, but found a colorized in my collection later. I can´t remeber having ever seen this colorized version! So I think, I have to see the movie again!

• night of audie murphy westerns
    10 esps of whispering smith
    duel at silver creek
    hell bent for leather
    seven ways of sundown

• We have to watch CLINT EASTWOOD´s movies now! - The man celebrates his 80ths Birthday today!!! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLINT! You are the hardest of the movie cowboys alive....

Pale Rider & Outlaw Josey Wales-2 of Clint's very best! Happy Birthday!

I agree - and don´t forget The Space Cowboys (but this isn´t a Western).

I watched a few episodes of Rawhide for Eastwood´s Birthday!