What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,996 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,542,393 times. The latest Post () was by ZS_Maverick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I have seen Catlow many years ago. It´s not so bad! I think it is based on a story by Louis L´Amour and wasn´t Bill Shatner in this movie too?

At the moment I am watching the first seasons of Big Valley, The Lone Ranger and High Chaparral, because they were now released in German language.

I have seen only a few episodes of Big Valley before and I like it - Barbare Stanwyck is great! I have never seen the Lone Ranger before, but I played with a Lone Ranger action figure as a young boy and I read the comics. And High Chaparral is one of my favourite TV-Westernshows!

william shatner was not in that film but his co star in star trek leonard nimoy was he played a bounty hunter after yul brynner

• Law and Order is a real Ronald Reagan classic! There is no German version on DVD available, but I have the US-version on DVD at home.

Because of the Duke´s Birthday today, I started watching some Duke movies yesterday with the remastered version of Stagecoach, that was released in Germany a few weeks ago. The quality of this remastered version is better than the old one, but they still have a different soundtrack in the German version (the original version in english language ist on the DVD too...). I don´t like the "German" Soundtrack to Stagecoach - sounds like a spaghetti western... But the movie is still great, whenever I watch it.

After Stagecoach I watched Texas-Terror. - Funny to see young Duke wearing a beard!!!

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• Law and Order is a real Ronald Reagan classic! There is no German version on DVD available, but I have the US-version on DVD at home.

Because of the Duke´s Birthday today, I started watching some Duke movies yesterday with the remastered version of Stagecoach, that was released in Germany a few weeks ago. The quality of this remastered version is better than the old one, but they still have a different soundtrack in the German version (the original version in english language ist on the DVD too...). I don´t like the "German" Soundtrack to Stagecoach - sounds like a spaghetti western... But the movie is still great, whenever I watch it.

After Stagecoach I watched Texas-Terror. - Funny to see young Duke wearing a beard!!!

I love the movie. I had never seen it before i picked up a copy of it at Wm-went home that evening and watched Reagan do his thing. I wish they would release more fo hisd movies-like Prisoner of War-in which he did one heck of an excellent job in it.

Thanks fro the reminder of it being Dukes birthday. They have at WM several of his movies and i think at least two i dont have.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "All Hell Broke Loose" (2009)
    -David Carradine

Plot: IMDB
    After serving his county in the Civil War as a skilled sharpshooter, Will Drayton moved West in search of employment using his shooting skills. He ends up with the wrong type of people as a deadly assassin.

Phantom's Review: Oh my God. what an awful film. Total amateur hour. Bad acting, bad action and a lame plot. The late David Carradine looks bored. Avoid at all cost.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

love the movie. I had never seen it before i picked up a copy of it at Wm-went home that evening and watched Reagan do his thing. I wish they would release more fo hisd movies-like Prisoner of War-in which he did one heck of an excellent job in it.

Not that easy to find Ronald Reagan movies on DVD! I bought Cattle Queen of Montana, Law and Order and Hellcats of the Navy and videotaped from TV Desperate Journey, Santa Fe´Trail and The last Outpost/Cavalry Charge. That makes a nice collection...

A few minutes ago I watched a colorized version of another old Duke movie: The Dawn Rider. I real enjoyed it to watch this movie in full color!

Edited once, last by Dukesfan ().

• Not that easy to find Ronald Reagan movies on DVD! I bought Cattle Queen of Montana, Law and Order and Hellcats of the Navy and videotaped from TV Desperate Journey, Santa Fe´Trail and The last Outpost/Cavalry Charge. That makes a nice collection...

A few minutes ago I watched a colorized version of another old Duke movie: The Dawn Rider. I real enjoyed it to watch this movie in full color!

Aint that the truth? sad aint it? i mena, he was a very good actor and one whose voice ai always liked listeniung to. Right now at a WM here in Austin-they have Hellcats of the Navy-which im going to pick up soon. This movie also stars his (then) future wife: Nancy (Davis) Reagan.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Right now at a WM here in Austin-they have Hellcats of the Navy-which im going to pick up soon. This movie also stars his (then) future wife: Nancy (Davis) Reagan.

I am sure, You will enjoy this one! I liked Hellcats of the Navy, and I think it´s the only movie starring Ronald Reagan and Nancy Davis together...

- O.K. this here is the thread about western movies: I watched Sagebrush Trail one of the Duke´s Lone Star Western today. I watched the black and white version, but found a colorized in my collection later. I can´t remeber having ever seen this colorized version! So I think, I have to see the movie again!

• night of audie murphy westerns
    10 esps of whispering smith
    duel at silver creek
    hell bent for leather
    seven ways of sundown

• We have to watch CLINT EASTWOOD´s movies now! - The man celebrates his 80ths Birthday today!!! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLINT! You are the hardest of the movie cowboys alive....

Pale Rider & Outlaw Josey Wales-2 of Clint's very best! Happy Birthday!

I agree - and don´t forget The Space Cowboys (but this isn´t a Western).

I watched a few episodes of Rawhide for Eastwood´s Birthday!