What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,996 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,542,484 times. The latest Post () was by ZS_Maverick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I watched the first three episodes of The Virginian tv show. I bought Season 1 the other day and enjoyed them very much. When the show first came on in 1962, I was 15 and was spending alot of time out with my friends. Didn't really watch it till the later years and liked it. Watching each episode is like watching a full length movie. They're all 75 minutes long, which makes for a nice fleshed out storyline.

• 5 espisodes of bonanza,the espisodes were
    1 death at dawn
    2 the mission:a great cast in this one john dehner,peter whitney,harry carey jr,don collier,mike regan and henry hull.
    3 blood line
    4 badge without honor
    5 showdown

all good bonanza espisodes

• The other night, HDNet Movies showed the 2004 version of The Alamo. Maybe not the best of all Alamo movies but, I like it just the same. And it's far and away better than The Alamo: 13 Days To Glory.

• Rio Bravo. I have itr on CD and I can not tell you how many times I have watched it. The Duke, Dean Martin, Walter Brennen, Angie Dickensen, and Ricky Nelson made a great combination. The movies they make today just do not compare.

• purgatory....a good western about oulaws riding into a town full of dead oulaws.great cast with sam shepard,eric roberts,randy quaid and the last film of r.g. armstrong.