What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,458,189 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I watched the first three episodes of The Virginian tv show. I bought Season 1 the other day and enjoyed them very much. When the show first came on in 1962, I was 15 and was spending alot of time out with my friends. Didn't really watch it till the later years and liked it. Watching each episode is like watching a full length movie. They're all 75 minutes long, which makes for a nice fleshed out storyline.

• 5 espisodes of bonanza,the espisodes were
    1 death at dawn
    2 the mission:a great cast in this one john dehner,peter whitney,harry carey jr,don collier,mike regan and henry hull.
    3 blood line
    4 badge without honor
    5 showdown

all good bonanza espisodes

• The other night, HDNet Movies showed the 2004 version of The Alamo. Maybe not the best of all Alamo movies but, I like it just the same. And it's far and away better than The Alamo: 13 Days To Glory.

• Rio Bravo. I have itr on CD and I can not tell you how many times I have watched it. The Duke, Dean Martin, Walter Brennen, Angie Dickensen, and Ricky Nelson made a great combination. The movies they make today just do not compare.

• purgatory....a good western about oulaws riding into a town full of dead oulaws.great cast with sam shepard,eric roberts,randy quaid and the last film of r.g. armstrong.