What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,455,186 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The Unconquered Gary Cooper & Paulette Goddard stars in this Cecil B DeMille western with Boris Karloff playing an Indian Chief. A great atmospheric western with good production values.

• "Bandidas" (2006)
    -Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz

Plot: IMDB
    In turn-of-the-century Mexico, two very different women become a bank-robbing duo in an effort to combat a ruthless enforcer terrorizing their town.

Phantom's Review: Silly, but fun light hearted western adventure.
    The two stars are stunningly beautiful and have a good chemistry together.
    The film is made for laughs with a few serious moments.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• romance on the range with roy rogers and gabby hayes.good b western and gabby is a hoot in it.he even sings in it.this western has the top 3 b western villians in harry woods,glenn strange and roy barcroft,and top songs by the sons of the pioneers.a joy to watch.

overland stagecoach with bob livingston.

• A slow day, and a John Wayne double feature:

"In Old California" - Not my favorite Duke Western, but not a bad time killer.

"The Comancheros" - Man, I love this movie! It has it all; a good story, action, and humor. Great Texas tall tale!

• "Frank and Jesse" with Rob Lowe and Bill Paxton. An absolutely awful film.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• "The Missing" (2003)

Plot: IMDB
    In 1885 New Mexico, a frontier medicine woman forms an uneasy alliance with her estranged father when her daughter is kidnapped by an Apache brujo.

Phantom's Review: Well acted, with a "The Searchers" style plot. Very entertaining and Tommy Lee Jones (as usual) is awesome

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town