What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,472,890 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• you can also get the full series on i offer.beware the series from ioffer is from tv.the quilty is 7/10.the price is $28.00 that includes shipping.hope that helps stumpy

Thanks very much for the info, rk. But the part shown in the quote above is not clear to me.

Are you saying I can get the full series for only $28.00? And is that also from Amazon in Germany?

And why do you say beware?

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Thanks very much for the info, rk. But the part shown in the quote above is not clear to me.

Are you saying I can get the full series for only $28.00? And is that also from Amazon in Germany?

And why do you say beware?

Ioffer is a shady place to do business on, and you more likely to get ripped than you are to actually get the item you paid for.

Also the quality on the set from Ioffer is like it was taped off TV, so you would get what somebody copied off the TV.

The $28 is what the set costs on Ioffer.

Unless you are willing to take a hit, I wouldn't even consider Ioffer.

• Thanks much, my friend; I'll certainly take your advice.

"High Chaparral" was one of my favorite Western TV series and I sure wish they'd release the whole thing in Region 1.

• Thanks much, my friend; I'll certainly take your advice.

"High Chaparral" was one of my favorite Western TV series and I sure wish they'd release the whole thing in Region 1.

stumpy you can get the high chaparral from amazon germany for 33.72 euros.i dont know the shipping price.

you would be taking a chance with ioffer.my friend bought the full series from ioffer and he said the quailty is 7/10.just to let you know.the series from germany would be your best bet.

• stumpy you can get the high chaparral from amazon germany for 33.72 euros.i dont know the shipping price.

you would be taking a chance with ioffer.my friend bought the full series from ioffer and he said the quailty is 7/10.just to let you know.the series from germany would be your best bet.

Thanks, rk. I may go ahead and order it from amazon Germany,

• I think it was called Gunfight At Dodge City with Joel McCRae as Bat Masterson and Harry Lauter as Ed Masterson. Nice fight scene where Joel was doubled by Chuck Roberson that was reminicent of Duke's fight with Forrest Tucker in Chisum with a bit of the bar fight from The Spoilers thrown in.

• I'm still watching early (mid-Fifties) episodes of "Gunsmoke" and was kinda surprised to see three of the Duke's supporting players in a couple of those eps. One featured both Stuart Whitman and Paul Fix and another had Angie Dickinson who played the Arapahoe bride of a mountain man.

Many if not most of these early episodes were directed by Andrew McLaglen and written by Sam Peckinpah, who were cutting their teeth for bigger things.

• the searchers,the greatest western ever made
    red mountain a good alan ladd western
    saddle the wind,excellent western with a good tiltle song.

• "Two Mules For Sister Sara" (1970)
    -Clint Eastwood, Shirley McClaine

Plot: IMDB
    Set in Mexico, a nun called Sara is rescued from three cowboys by Hogan, who is on his way to do some reconnaissance, for a future mission to capture a French fort. The French are chasing Sara, but not for the reasons she tells Hogan, so he decides to help her in return for information about the fort defences. Inevitably the two become good friends but Sara has a secret..

Phantom's Review: Fun action filled western adventure. The film has kind of a spaghetti western feel about it although not quite as violent. Very enjoyable.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town