How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 925,084 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• well we are getting colder, the summer rain hasnt left us yet now we are also getting ruddy great hail stones as well if its not one thing its another

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Well, if you call that 4 days this week hitting new high records and that favorite word of mine muggy normal, then it is good.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• cold flaming cold, over cast, raining with winds to come wish summer was here

Hi Smokey, i'd trade weather with you in a heart beat-I wish Winter was here. We have been well over 100 F for several days and still expect that temp for the foreseeable future.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• good one lt. brannigan our weather has been cold over night warm durning the day goes down to 5C at night to a warm 21-25C during the day. having troubles down south with the ash from chile planes are grounded lol

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Anyone want some Summer? you can have ours. Id love to quit sweating before even stepping outside. Clouds? whats that?

Fascinating... you have this sun? So it's not a myth? Or are you a false prophet?

Seriously though, right now we have some of that mythological yellow stuff, but I am unsure if it's safe or if it will kill me :))):

• Anyone want some Summer? you can have ours. Id love to quit sweating before even stepping outside. Clouds? whats that?

Carl.
    Here in the UK, we moan when it's too hot and when it's too cold! Right now I think most would wish we had more sun, particularly in the summer!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• Fascinating... you have this sun? So it's not a myth? Or are you a false prophet?

Seriously though, right now we have some of that mythological yellow stuff, but I am unsure if it's safe or if it will kill me :))):

I sure wish it was a myth. I sure miss last years Winter where we were COLD and overcast almost all season long. The only thing I didnt like was that it rained more than I cared for, however, this year is the exact opposite.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..