How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 917,218 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HEY HEY HEYYYY we had a major thunderstorm this morning and supposed to eb more tomorrow. This is my kind of weather :-)))))) Its cooler and overcast--I love it :-)))))))))))))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• HOT!!

Nothing else to say. Over a 100 again today, hope church building is cold.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We didn't break a hundred today. Therer was rain around us but none here. But we did have clouds to keep the sun covered most of the day. The humidity was there but at least it was bearable. But we are going back to the upper 90's this week. Hope we get the wet stuff.

By the way, what is that. Haven't see that in three weeks.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Edited once, last by Hondo Duke Lane ().

• I know Keith and I always go on about the amount of rain we're having, officially the wettest June since 1910!, but jeez, 100 degrees and high humidity.... Think I'd rather get a little wet! :wink_smile:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Some hot here. But it has been a typical July Day on this holiday season. Yesterday, we saw rain in town. Not where I live, but on the east side. I live on the north side of town. It was nice to see for them, but would have liked to see it in my yard. No rain in my area so far today. But it was a pretty nice day. Temperatures in the mid to upper 90's. Humid but not all that bad.

So sad to hear that so many are without electricity. I am grateful that we have ours. Hope that everyone gets power back soon.

- John Wayne quote