How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 978,026 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Smokey, ill see if I have some "pull" with the good Lord on that one ;-))

We finally got some decent rain last night-near 2 inches in most places. It was just 79 F about an hour ago but is now already back into the mid 90s F >;-(( I have yet to step outside to see how bad the humidity is but will be doing so in about 45 mins.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We finally got some decent rain last night-near 2 inches in most places. It was just 79 F about an hour ago but is now already back into the mid 90s F >;-(( I have yet to step outside to see how bad the humidity is but will be doing so in about 45 mins.

Yeah Carl - We got an inch and a half :hyper: at the San Antonio International Airport, which was the most in a 24-hour period since Sept.6 and 7 of last year. The temp was 89 F., a change of 10 F from what we have been having. And a lot of humidity!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Yeah Carl - We got an inch and a half :hyper: at the San Antonio International Airport, which was the most in a 24-hour period since Sept.6 and 7 of last year. The temp was 89 F., a change of 10 F from what we have been having. And a lot of humidity!

Hi Jay, my brother claimed it was mid 60s at about 6:30 am. I got up briefly to feed Shasta--the Cat, looked outside and was gloriously solid overcast. I laid back down while watching local weather-said then was 79 and more possible rain.

I got back up about 11am? saw the weather again and it was already 94. Clouds mostly gone. I left for my walk after that and the humidity was awful feeling like I was walking around after jumping into a pool wearing my clothes. I absolutely despise this kind of weather.

I got to the bus stop I walk to which is about 27 minutes walk from the house-to make sure I get my exercise in-I was raining sweat. The bus ride I take to WM-the long way-normally takes about 30 minutes-I do so so I can dry off. Well, I was still sweating when I got to wm.

This late afternoon wasnt so bad. More clouds than morning and the humidity was noticeably down but I still sweated buckets of water for my 30 minute walk back to the house.

• below zero again and stayed cool all day long my hot coffe was like an iced coffee within 5 mins this morning cant wait for summer to be here

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Not as bad today as two days ago and about the same as yesterday. At least we have gained 1-2 minutes of night since the 22nd-it WILL only get better from here on in.

• getting 7C tonight so they say and 22C during the day at least the day is warm dont like anything below 20C will be glad when summer is here and i hope we have a hot dry one this time round

• overcast this afternoon with a few spots of rain, cold again tonight only a couple of more months of this hope it will be over by august.