How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 976,835 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Survived the hurricane. Power was only out for 7 hours. Turned out to be a beautiful day after the rain stopped.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• 108 for another week!!! No rain, Oklahoma has broken records. In feb 2011 we had a temp of minus 31 , we have had 113 this summer thats a 144 degree difference. Oh how I long for some cool cool rain!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• 108 for another week!!! No rain, Oklahoma has broken records. In feb 2011 we had a temp of minus 31 , we have had 113 this summer thats a 144 degree difference. Oh how I long for some cool cool rain!!!

Almost as bad here. Oh how I WISH for Ol Mother Winter.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I hope the weathercasters are right about temps backing off into the ninties. I'll have to get out a sweater!

Me too. Today doesnt seem to be as hot as yesterday but is still bad enough not to enjoy. Im at Barnes and Nobles using internet and before coming in, I noticed rain clouds in the distance so???????

• warm day colder tonight have had storms, the last one had hail in it and when it passed it looked like we had some snow fall as there was a lot of hail still on the ground.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• We're supposed to have a low of 59 degrees and a high of 88 degrees Tuesday. I'll believe it when I see it (or feel it)!

Dunno what were supposed to have? It thundered this morning for a few hours but no rain. Today is as breezy as yesterday but with smoke from some wild fires blowing through here causing Asthematics like me-to cough and sputter a lot.