How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 925,000 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• A find day this Thanksgiving with sunny skies, and a little mild for this time of year in the mid-60's this afternoon. A cool morning in the lower 40's. And I must say that we will have a nice couple of days before the bottom drops early next week with highs struggling to get to 50. The wind is the big issue these days. Tough to get my leaves up. Ugh!

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Posting from Anaheim, California. The weather has been Great the last three days, as we have been visiting, "The Friendliest Place on Earth",
    Disneyland .
    The crowds have been a bit tight at times, 60,000 a day.
    If you figure each person is spending close to $200 a day, with entry, food, and trinkets, that's close to 10 to 12 million $ a day.
    Not chump change ! Most of the rides, the shows, the Light Show, "World of Color", and the Grand Fireworks display, made the price worth it !!

Chester :newyear: And the Mrs. :angel1:

• On Friday its supposed to be mid 80s F here, but were supposedly getting a cold front in on the weekend and then another bout Tues or Wed?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Overcast, windy, light drizzle at times somewhat warm but wishing for a real Cold Front to blow in and stay so it will feel more like what I THINK Christmas ought to feel like.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..