How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,975 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Were supposed to have a """"cold Front"""" on the way-supposed to drop us into the mid 80s. To me, that AINT----a cold front -- otherwise, today is a bit cooler than yesterday.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Toto we are really in Kansas today. High winds and tornadoes everywhere. Was at work tonight around 6:30 when the sirens went off...had to get all of us employees and the few customers we had to our breakroom. We were in there about a half an hour. It missed Salina but did some damage to the south of us. Little to much excitement at work for me.
    I need a couple of beers. If you want to see tornado that went over us in Salina go to website kmbc.com and look at footage from Johnny Rowland's. To scarey...good thing I couldn't see this thing. It's a little after 10pm and looks like another storm is on the way in the next hour. Dont like tornadoes after dark.....

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

Edited once, last by Baby Sister ().

• Toto we are really in Kansas today. High winds and tornadoes everywhere. Was at work tonight around 6:30 when the sirens went off...had to get all of us employees and the few customers we had to our breakroom. We were in there about a half an hour. It missed Salina but did some damage to the south of us. Little to much excitement at work for me.
    I need a couple of beers. If you want to see tornado that went over us in Salina go to website kmbc.com and look at footage from Johnny Rowland's. To scarey...good thing I couldn't see this thing. It's a little after 10pm and looks like another storm is on the way in the next hour. Dont like tornadoes after dark.....

Keep your head down, Baby Sister!