How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,987 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Wow, If this is ones criteria for the weather, it, indeed must be miserable !

Chester :unsure:

It doesnt help any but--I never acknowledge Summer per se. When it gets hotter--I just say that im counting down the days till the next real cold front comes through.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• warm during the day but cold at night we had 5 last night and 24 today what more can i say looks like winter has arrived cant wait for summer to get back hopefully this winter wont be as wet as it has been the last couple of year and w get a really good summer

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I realize this maybe sacrileges but, have you thought of leaving Texas?

Chester :newyear"

I'd like to but-I cant afford to move to Switzerland ;-))

Just kidding--I just cant afford to move period :(

Surprisingly--overcast today because of thunderstorms in the area-and already had a tad bit of rain.

• Had some nive thunderstorms in the area yesterday providing my favorite kind of skies--strictly overcast. We got about 2 peals of thunder and some rain-not much but better than nothing. Today--nothin but heat and humidity.

• cold we had 5 last night its still cold till about 9am it was about 16 then went to 24 for the rest of the day

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• After days of rain, it is dry, ha. Hope it stays that way.
    My local pub has an outdoor beer festival,
    with live entertainment, for three days.
    It was NOT a good start!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• We had a severe line of thunderstorms move through last night and I loved every second of it. Not only did we get much needed rain, but great winds and then shortly before the rain started--the temps dropped to what felt like in the lower 60s and the storm also gave a fantastic lightning show for free ;-))

Today however, not much of a trace left over from last nights show. :(