How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 925,323 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• No sun but mainly dry,spitting at the moment
    Lucky in Belfast, we are not that far away as the crow flies!
    About 80 miles,nearest big town is Dumfries

• Same here, but in our case, we are delighted

I can't resist it Keith, I have to comment on the glorious weather here!, watched the Olympic torch, streets packed with happy people. Fingers crossed it holds out for the opening ceremony tomorrow evening!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Same here, but in our case, we are delighted

The only good thing about having heat here now--is that every day that passes-is one day closer to a cold front ;-)) Today is supposed to reach at least 100 F--but so far I think its still only in the upper 90s? I was on the bus out paying bills and saw a temp sign about 10:40 AM--said it was 90 F. One hour later it said it was 93 F and the humidity is starting to get bad. However, when I first left the house (10:15AM--it actually felt pleasant.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I can't resist it Keith, I have to comment on the glorious weather here!, watched the Olympic torch, streets packed with happy people. Fingers crossed it holds out for the opening ceremony tomorrow evening!

Even more delighted to have another day of it!!
    Peter, please comment about the weather as you wish.
    Ironically this thread was started by our Russian member Senta aka Vera
    who we have not heard from for ages,
    I feel sure we would all like to see her return.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• 28 degrees.............couldn't be F! It is 105 here and I am roasting IN THE house with no A/C!

I've tried to resist posting about the weather but it is so amazing I cant help it!
    28 degrees, little cloud and a lovely cool breeze. It's been a long time coming but it's worth it!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did I say it was hot?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >:-((((((((()))

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Have deep, cool well water soaked T-shirts covering my body and sitting in front of the fan! Sold my big A/C 3 ton. Need a little window A/C and Heat unit! PLEASE RAIN LONG AND HARD!

KP

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Beautiful, sunny and warm, I have spent the day watching the Olympic road race, having a picnic and soaking up the atmosphere. Wonderful day all round.

• Need I say more?

• Trouble is with the UK, we don't get enough summer,
    perhaps if we did, we would think differently.
    Anyway it looks as if today is one more summers day to the collection.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• we are going down to 2 tonight which really means we will be having zero and i have to get up for work in the morning oh what joy (not) wishing summer was here now will gladly swop temps with some one for some hot weather lol

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• HA, TAKE IT BACK!!, it has just started pouring down of rain!!

Same here, just watched the women's olympic cycle race with thunder and lightning going on! Pouring here now, thankfully everyone is still out and about enjoying themselves.

• So what did you the weather was like? :wink_smile:
    Hot enough over here in the UK, but that's not a patch on your temps!

Sadly, we sweat buckets of sweat--just standing outside. If the humidity was lower than 75% or so--I wouldnt sweat so much or hate summer temperatures as much as I do. Besides that--peoples tempers are much shorter in this unrealistic hot weather. I know as I almost got into a fight with a punk while doing my laundry at a laundry mat located about 4-5 blocks from my home.

Gimme the rain you all get in the U.K. anytime any day over the lousy weather we have here. ;-)) Since I have now officially been back in Corpus Christi for a few days over a year--we have had about less than a week to ten days of rainfall. I dont mean hours in total--but for the few minutes we actually had rain per day.