How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 977,346 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, it has been cool every morning for a few days but warms up some during the day....today, it didn't.

Had my first Hickory and Oak fire in my fireplace today....and it is still a going and will all night, LOL! Never got over 55 and is raining off and on besides. Missed my fire, but have to start hauling wood again! Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Dark and dreary, but not as cold....no fire in the fireplace last night. Sure better get more wood in though......supposed to be a COLD winter this year. I am having nightmares on getting up 5 times a night adding more wood to the fire, LOL! Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Hot and the humidity is very uncomfortably high. Feels like it should be raining for as much sweating as one does when barely blinking an eyelid.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• there was snow and black ice down south, snow up in stanthope about 4 hrs from me yesterday we had just 15 as the max and 4 last night and again tonight a cold front came in from the artic area not good when we had just has 3 days in the 30's warmer weather coming back by the middle of the week thank you anything under 20 is jumper and extra blankies

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• The church bells are ringing, the sun is shining and it's a beautiful, crisp autumn morning... Thought I'd get that in early before the inevitable happens!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"