How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,630 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Feb 5 2006, 12:40 PM
    88 degrees "F" here so far today and expecting a cool front in sometime late tonight or early tomorrow. Ah well, at least the Groundhog saw it's shadow on Feb 2nd. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D More WINTER! :D

[snapback]26618[/snapback]

Well, the groundhog seems to have slept in around here. I was looking at the weather forecast for the next two weeks, and it looks like clear skies as far as the eye can see, and unseasonably warm weather. Today was about 70º F, although the overnight low was 32º F. It cools down a bunch at night, but it looks like spring-like weather for a few days, anyway!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

Originally posted by chester7777@Feb 7 2006, 02:38 AM
    Well, the groundhog seems to have slept in around here. I was looking at the weather forecast for the next two weeks, and it looks like clear skies as far as the eye can see, and unseasonably warm weather. Today was about 70º F, although the overnight low was 32º F. It cools down a bunch at night, but it looks like spring-like weather for a few days, anyway!

[snapback]26730[/snapback]

Hi C. & the Mrs C.

We're supposed to get another front in by the weekend but, it's another pacific front. :rolleyes: Better than no front at all; I suppose. :rolleyes:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Pretty cool today, not sure exactly what the temp was but cool enough, and finally we are getting some rain!

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Well, in appx 2 hrs--were supposed to get an Arctic Front in. To all you not near our area--that means were supposed to get some Canadian air in this time. :D:D:D:D However, we were </span></span></span>[/i] was wrong as usual. :rolleyes:

• Wow, you'd think it was summer around here the past week!

Daytime temperatures in the 70s! Not a cloud in the sky!

Still winter at night, though - down to 30º F - br-r-r-r-r-r!

This is a good thing for us, personally, because we are having work done on our deck, and it's really progressing nicely with such good weather :) ! Before that, with a day or two of rain per week, it was going rather slowly :( .

Chester :newyear:

• Was fairly hot today at least 35C(95F).
    I got sunburnt all over my face except where my chinstraps were on my helmet when I was riding my horse today so the sun was well and truly out!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• hi all

has been quite a warm week had up to 37C and down to 18C at night. had a drop of rain but not much we're going onto buckets to water our gardens now. early morning has been lovely and cool at about 26C but raising up durning the day.

at the moment its 31.3C (88.3F) and its 1:07am in the morning because of the heat i have been up in the night as the little bloke has had bad nose bleeds had to give him a 1/2 body wash to get the blood off and change the bedding what bliss especially when you have to be up at 5:30am :( .

hope to let you know how next week goes when i get the chance to get back on

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey, I sure hope your little lad heals quickly and feels better.

Take care--C.

PS, the temp is in the mid 60's here as we "speak" and supposed to freeze here over night.

• Hope your little fella gets better soon smokey.

It's cooler today, it's overcast at the moment so hopefully we'll get some rain today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• hi guys

well things went from bad to worse the little bloke still is having nose bleeds but now it is with a chest infection and the beginnings of an ear infection when he gets sick he goes the whole hog. have been having some really warm days as well sitting on 30.3C (86.5F) at 12:45am.

he has had the week off from school but he should be well enough to go back next week. have been getting out in the mornings early and it has been very warm all except for thursday morning when it was misty. have had a little rain but all in the wrong places and dam levels have dropped some more just wish it would move out west and rain and fill up the dams

well till later have a warm and safe time for the rest of us hope it cools down soon

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey, i'll be including your Lad in my nightly prayers for a speedy recovery.

Take care.

• smokey, sorry to hear the little bloke is still feeling poorly! Like Ringo, we will keep him in our prayers.

As for the weather, it's really turned 180º around here. Last week, it was in the 70s and sunny during the day, for several days - really beautiful.

The past few days, it has been C-O-L-D!! Down to the mid-twenties at night, today it didn't go any higher than 48º F, and it might snow on the higher elevations around here over night!

We expect to be gone for a few days, and may or may not have access to a computer while we are gone.

Have a nice weekend!

• I'll make sure I'll keep your little bloke in my prayers smokey. I know what you mean about the rain, we've had very minor flash flooding out our way, it's nice when it comes but it just doesn't fall in the right places, Wivenhoe Dam probably needs it the most at the moment(which is 5km's away from where I used to live and it hasn't got town(tap) water, we're all still on tanks :angry: ).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Howdy Folks,
    Hey Smokey, I hope your little one gets better soon. We have a nasty flu/cold bug going around here. AS far as weather, it got warm today - 23 degrees. Going to work in the morning (4:30am) for the past few days it has been -10. With the wind chill (and the wind always blows out here on the plains) it was down to -28. A mite chilly.
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Feb 19 2006, 04:18 PM
    :D Today is still windy, cloudy, cold and now we have drizzle!! :D Maybe our drought is soon to come to and end? :unsure:

[snapback]27558[/snapback]

Same here just up the road from you, Carl. Unfortunately, drizzle is the key word here. I haven't heard anyone say we'll get a significant amount of rain out of this. We are finally getting a taste of winter, but it's still not cold enough to kill off the bugs before spring.
    Cheers - Jay -_-

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"