How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 938,489 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Jay, nope, we didn't get a drop today but got a nice long downpour yesterday startint at I think 10:45 and lasting for 30 or so minutes. Got about an inch or so out of it.

Hot and even more humid today.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• rain at last we had enough to last the southeast qld for another month but they are now having us use only 140liters per person per day. have had a cold front come in as well we are going down to 4C tonight from 13 for the last few weeks. if you have any rain to spare send it our way

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Well, I guess summer has set in now cause it is HHHHOOOOTTTTT!!!!!! round these parts.

WOW!!! What a difference 2 hours makes!!! We went from bright and sunny to dark clouds, lightning and thunder. Hey Kevin, is it doing this at your place? It's getting really bad here so I must turn the computer off till this blows over.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hot and Humid.Rain, rain, rain everywhere except here. That is second day of everybody getting rain except us. We got the lightning and thunder with high winds but no rain. You'll hear that we got a good rain in our area, but we didn't.

Tomorrow is the last chance for a while, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Another hot and steamy day today. Been sitting outside the last hour watching the lightning. Looks like we may have another t-storm before the night is over.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Sunny and Hot! Very HOT!!! No rain in sight. :yeaahh:

I think we had in two months about .30 inches of rain. :cry2:

Forcast is hotter around 100F for the next few days. No rain in the forcast. Even it there is we don't get it here.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Very Hot and Dry. Reached 100F again today. Rain to the east, west, north and south. Just none here. We must not be living right. Just right over us. This is about the 53rd straight day of no rain. Alright, we did get .013 inches of rain recently. But that's all.

Let's see what we get tomorrow. Hot and dry in the forecast.

- John Wayne quote

• Very Hot and Dry. Reached 100F again today. Rain to the east, west, north and south. Just none here. We must not be living right. Just right over us. This is about the 53rd straight day of no rain. Alright, we did get .013 inches of rain recently. But that's all.

Let's see what we get tomorrow. Hot and dry in the forecast.

Pretty much the same here and I don't want to get my hopes up, but we do have lightning and thunder going on here right now so maybe........

Stay thirsty my friends.

• We are hot now, 91 today and humid in southern MN, no rain till tomorrow evening. Thank god I am heading north, its still hot up there but the nights cool off faster.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne