How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 938,680 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The past two days we have seen some moderate rains but not lasting too long. Been a bit cooler here and was less humid till today. All in all, not too bad, and is tolerable instead of barely tolerable.

Send me that 25% humidity our way in exchange for our 98% humidity. I don't know if it ever gets below 55 or so % humidity here. :stunned:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We are very dry, need rain bad!!

Nice and cool this morning but the heat is on tomorrow and according the the weatherman, going to last till atleast Thursday.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• We've been very hot around 96F, humid, and no rain this week. We are suppose to get some today, and a big storm is hitting Atlanta right now. It moved a little too far east and they are getting some rough weather, and we are still hot, humid and dry.

A cold front is coming in and getting us some less humid weather, and cooler mornings in the 60's. Looking foreward to it.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Mike, we will not see a cold front here for at least 3 or so months. :stunned: However, today was rather plesant and if the humidity factor would lower to about 55%--it would feel great. No rain today that im aware of but, a pretty good sized thunderstorm is just off to our northeast--can hear the booms-but the seabreeze is going to keep that storm outta here. :glare:

• Last I heard, they were getting some rains in Belgium and France. Could they be headed your way? :wink_smile:

These rains caused a few accidnets during today's leg of the Tour de France race. :yeaahh:

• Hi

Rain Rain Rain and for a change more rain. The North and South West of England are flooded, roads are turning into six foot deep rivers and as quick as the houses dry out more floods hit them. My next door neighbours building an ark, perhaps his heard something:wink_smile: :laugh:

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• We're back to no rain right now. The rain we were suppose to get Friday, was about a trace at best. We've been pretty hot, but the humidy is low for the moment. We are getting into the upper 90's. I had to get the water hose out again and start watering.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi
    Rain Rain Rain and for a change more rain. The North and South West of England are flooded, roads are turning into six foot deep rivers and as quick as the houses dry out more floods hit them. My next door neighbours building an ark, perhaps his heard something:wink_smile: :laugh:
    Regards
    Arthur

The national news had something about the weather and flooding in your area, Arthur. We've been getting the same here in South Texas. In fact, this is shaping up to be one of the wettest and coolest summers we've had.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Early this morning a nice long thunderboomer blow threw. Not sure how much rain fell but, I sure liked hearing those booms and crashes of thunder. :thumbs_up: This storm woke me out of a nice sleep-in which I was dreaming I was living in an apartment in a tall building in San Antonio. Strange as it might seem that in the dream, a major thunderstorm was coming in. I wonder what that means when it happened in both places? :yeaahh:

Arthur, I sure hope those floods don't take you away from us. Seriously though, sorry for what you all are enduring over there across the pond.

Mike, since im part Cherokee Indian, send me a bus ticket to your neck of the woords and I will gladly attempt to do a rain dance for you :teeth_smile:

Jay, and it's about time we had a cooler summer for a change. :shades_smile: