How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,895 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• No snow here but the temps are rather cold :D Have an outdoor wedding to go to this evening and were all gonna freeze. Ever since losing 45 + pounds on my diet, these temps bother the heck outta me (but im not griping) when before I lost the weight, I could be outside in t-shirt, shorts and sandals-and would not be bothered. Today is cold with gusts of wind from the North and is supposed to be raining tonight.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• we have had enough rain in the last few weeks to give the south east corner of queensland another 10 days water what luck but level 6 restrictions have come in but this level mainly affects major businesses. they say that the alnina looks like it is forming which will mean that we will be getting more rain, hope so as we need lots more for the drought to break especially for those on the land. they say we havent had good rain falls for about 3-4 years. in a park near me they are drilling a boar hole to see if they can get boar water to use on the local parklands as they are no longer allowed to tap into the town water supply.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Smokey, ill be saying a prayer for you all to get the needed rain, as well as for the folks in Georgia.

Here the temps are about 50 degrees, overcast and windy. Not bad-at-all. Last night we got as low as about 34 degrees.

• Glad to see somewhere in Queensland is getting rain Smokey.
    We've had the tiniest bits, only enough to settle the dust though, nothing to actually help us. We had a big lot a few weeks ago, but we're starting to run out of stock water from those falls, and everything's going dry again......hopefully we'll get some good storms this summer.

It's quite cold for a summer/spring night here though. Not that we're in the outback, but we're close enough, it's just a typical outback summer. Hot days, cold nights.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Had our first official freeze of the season yesterday morning. After a weekend of cold and wet weather (temps in the forties) the weather has turned sunny with highs in the mid-sixties.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• We had temps two nights in a row that fell to about 33 to 35 degrees. Today no clouds in the sky but winds are noticably shifting from the North to the East and South East. Were about to get verrrrrrry humid---again. >:-((

• Cold and getting colder. Highs in the 20's. lows in the single digits.

Bring on the snow anytime now Ole Man Winter!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• hi bek

sorry you have been missing out on the showers, when they fall i think of you and hope that you are getting some, well if that alina thing is right you might get some good summer rains. as i live as the crow flies only about 1 hr - 11/2 hr driving from your district and have lived on the land as a child i know how tough you are having it and i get really upset when i see water going down the drains. we havent had any showers today but the clouds are hanging round looking like they will drop some more, hope it moves out your way

is about 26C in my study they say we will be going down to 16C tonight and about 28 -30C tomorrow

cheers smokey

• Typical November weather for us - thirties at night, sixties during the day. Mostly sunny. Good hot dog selling weather. Of course, we are now officially in our "rainy season" so things could change at any time. But we are enjoying the current trend.

Chester :newyear:

Chester, I didn't know you lived in Georgia.:wink: That's exactly the kind of weather we're having minus the rain of course. Got a good soaking rain Monday, but nothing else is expected til Sunday.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• OOOOOO Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Talking big storm this Sunday and another one next Thursday!!! Come on snow!!!!!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Rained today and yesterday! Filled up all the dams and stock tanks, we only just filled the house tank, but still at least we wont have to bring in water for the animals.

It's been relatively cold lately, although quite warm throughout the day. Nowhere near as bad as what we usually get in summer, 40C +.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hi

Rained most of yesterday the first day of the Portsmouth Historic Dockyards Festival of Christmas. I think they are going to have the best of it today as although its very windy it has for most of the day been sunny and dry.
    The forecast for tomorrow is rain all day and sixty mile per hour winds. And I'm working in the Dockyard tomorrow.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• hi bek

you got the rain this time and i missed out glad it fell in your area, pitty about having bought house water in it always rain when you do this:wink_smile: . have to agree with you cool nights but warm days not our normal temps.

clouds still hanging about they say showers but im not so sure missed the news tonight as i was working so morning will tell

cheers smokey

• Here in Michigan, we're just now getting hit with the first winter storm of the season. There's about an inch of snow on the ground and it's been doing that, freezing rain, sleet and,tomorrow it's supposed to change over to just rain. Yuck. And it's only the first of December.