How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 928,181 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Waynamo Jim,

We had that storm earlier today. Started out with snow and get about 6 inches. Then it turned over to rain. I guess its a start to the season but we didn't really need the rain.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Waiting for another "cold" front to come in towards evening. Should clear out all the murk we've been having for the last three days. Will cool things down some, but not all that much.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Mild temperatures, cloudy skies, but a high surf advisory at the coast. I took the kids and the Mrs. down to check out the waves this afternoon - BIG ones!! 15-25 feet!! The surf was so rough that there was a misty haze for a few blocks from the shore, and you could smell the ocean from blocks away. It was almost eerie. It was amazing to watch the surfers out there. When they caught a wave, they probably moved at least a quarter mile down the coast or more. I sure wouldn't want to be out there.

We're looking at rain in a couple of days (we had a small amount yesterday, but barely enough to wet the ground).

Chester :newyear:

• Snow, snow and more snow!!! I love it. And I hope it keeps on coming so we can have a good old fashion midwestern winter. Temps have been hovering around 20 for highs and single digits for lows. Great weather and great temps!!!

-John Wayne

• rain and thunderstorms, grass growing faster than you can mow it, snakes out and about so you have to be careful when you mow.

it is 28C at 11:25pm

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• After a day or two of chilly weather, the days are warming up into the seventies and even eighties for the next four or five days. The weathercasters are giving us a slight chance of rain for the weekend.

"Not hardly!!!"

• More snow tomorrow and more coming on Saturday into Sunday!! Yee HAAAAA!!!

Doing the snow dance thi year has paid off!!!!

-John Wayne

• hot and sticky, waiting for the storm to come temp is 29C and its 12:50am on saturday morning. they say we are going to be hotter today than yesterday, hope the storm comes in soon and the rain falls where it is needed

cheers smokey

• In north Texas we're experiencing Global Warming. Here it is three weeks until Christmas and for the past several days, we've had beautiful weather, with temperatures in the low to mid seventies (F).

De gustibus non est disputandum

• In north Texas we're experiencing Global Warming. Here it is three weeks until Christmas and for the past several days, we've had beautiful weather, with temperatures in the low to mid seventies (F).

We have the cold up here Stumpy. Plus all the snow!! And we will hopefully keep it up here till late March!!!

-John Wayne

• the storm came through early this morning we lost power for about 1 hour feels like it could be building up for another one

cheers smokey

• another hot day, storms not coming, humity is building and it is 30C at 11:37pm looks like summer has arrived yippy

cheers smokey

• More snow last night, about 2 inches. Cold today with temps moderating mid week in the middle 20's......I am just hoping it doesn't get over freezing anytime soon, it would sure ruin the base snow we have.

-John Wayne

• Man, did the weather ever change in north Texas - like I said day before yesterday, it was beautiful, with temperatures in the low 70s but this morning, it's colder than a well-diggers butt in the Klondike, (as we used to say in the military).

We have a saying in Texas - if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute and that sure is true.

De gustibus non est disputandum