How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 917,352 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well it started to warm up, 40's. But now they are talking another snow storm for the next couple days. We shall see.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• glad your getting this rain bek

they say we need about 70-80mls run off for it to have any effect on the level in the dams , has rained today so didnt get the lawn done will have to get it done on the weekend, when im not working

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Ended up getting 67mm(around 2 & 1/2 inches) from that rain last night, and it's been on and off all day today.Been quite cold though, between 8-15C all day.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• No snow, been nice to finally get into the 40's. No big warmups coming though.

Last year at this time it was 81F here. Big difference in a year.

-John Wayne

• raining again tonight. not too cool yet.

dad has a cousin who lives in Canada who sent him some photos of the snow that they have had this year the first one it was as deep as his car was tall then they had a blizzard and the snow was the height of 2 cars boy what a lot of snow.
    cheers smokey

• raining again tonight. not too cool yet.

dad has a cousin who lives in Canada who sent him some photos of the snow that they have had this year the first one it was as deep as his car was tall then they had a blizzard and the snow was the height of 2 cars boy what a lot of snow.
    cheers smokey

That's my kind of weather. Snow is awesome!!!

-John Wayne

• Hi All It's snowing here right now but that is not usual. A lot of people have planted bedding plants allready. Hope this is gone soon or they may lose that investment.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hi everyone,
    In Tokyo spring has come.
    Today is cloudy and beautiful cherry blossoms are coming into full bloom.
    Temperature is about 17C(85F).

Regards,
    H.sanada

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~

• we had a cold night last night it went down to 7C looks like we could be in for either a very short winter but very cold or a very long winter with cold nights and warm days. this drop in temp didnt affect me till about 5 this morning maybe i've been too long in the freezer and fridge at work :teeth_smile:

cheers smokey

• Cold here this morning, got down to 4C. Would've been about that when I got up at 6.30.
    Got fairly warm during the day though.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Well, temp dropped again. First it snowed, then it rained, now sleet and more snow overnight. Suppose to get to 52F by the end of this week.

-John Wayne

• ringo

looks like you have had a winter like we have had for a few years comes in late and leaves early, stay cool

cheers smokey

• Thank you Smokey, and yup, your absolutely correct. This Winter was gone in a flash. Ah well, now that Summer is here, that means that I can again start counting down the days to the next Winter ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..