Walk The Line

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,215 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just a quick note to tell you guys who might have missed the film in the theaters that Walk The Line was released yesterday on DVD. I am a big Johnny Cash fan and this movie is a good one. Has very good music throughout the movie.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd,

Thought you might be interested in this.
    Johnny Cash's greatest hits album,
    Ring of Fire CD is currently
    in the Top 10 album charts, over here!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I'm trying to spare the time to see it as it is now playing at our local Dollar Cinema. I was there last Thurs watching the near 3 hr long Munich which starred Eric Bana from: Black Hawk Down fame.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Ringo,

I would have skipped Munich to see Walk the Line. But then again like I said, I am a big fan of Johnny's.

-John Wayne

• It was actually released back in November I believe and I think with all the Oscar atttention it has been receiving they decided to leave it in the theaters for more exposure.

You will not be disappointed Mrs. C

-John Wayne

• Hi all

I've always liked listening to Johnny Cash.
    Although I haven't seen the movie I hear it's
    every good.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• I just watched it yesterday and thought it was a great movie. Joaquin Phoenix did an excellent job bringing Cash back to life. You really felt you were watching Johnny a few times on stage and the songs were great too. It's amazing how actors can portray someone else so well. Jamie Fox did it perfectly portraying Ray Charles and now Joaquin pulled it off too. I highly recommend the movie!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• All the singing was performed by Joaquin and Reese. That is what is so impressive to me from an acting standpoint atleaset.

-John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Mar 1 2006, 06:14 PM
    Hi Ringo,

I would have skipped Munich to see Walk the Line. But then again like I said, I am a big fan of Johnny's.

[snapback]28195[/snapback]

Hi Todd, believe me, I had thought about it but what had happened was that I took Munich over WTL due to when the next showing was. I didn't want to wait 2 hrs before the movie started and I only had to wait 30 mins before Munich. By the time I got in there, I was looking for a good excuse to sit down asap. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..