What's On Tv?

There are 279 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 75,594 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, I thought this one might be tougher, but I was wrong. Oout of six guesses, four of you got it right :D .

The winning quessers were Vera, Arthur, Robbie and SXViper.

Way to go, you four!!!!

Now, onto the next one! Good Luck!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Sorry, Jay. I didn't realize I left that out :o . The movie was The Train Robbers.

Now, as for this last one, I almost stumped the whole group...but Kudos go out to Robbie :D . He was the only one who ventured a guess and he was right!!!!

The movie showing is Lady Takes a Chance. Way to go, Robbie!!!

Ok, now onto the next one! Good Luck!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hi gang! I am so sorry it took me so long to give the answer. I been tied up lately. Took a while to get those knots loose :P

Ok, out of 4 quesses, I got three correct answers!

The winners are Robbie, Baby Sister and Vera!

Way to go, you three!!!!!

Now, onto the next one.....Good Luck! :D

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang! Once again, I am sorry for the delay. Still working on them knots :P

Out of three replies, I got two correct answers.

The movie showing is THE COMMANCHEROS

(Oh, and the last one was Cahill: U.S. Marshall) sorry about not putting that in there :huh:

The winners are....Robbie and SXViper.

Way to go, you two!!!!

Ok, now for the next one, Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Man, this is one tough crowd to fool <_<

Out of 6 replies I received, 5 were correct. The movie playing is Chisum

The winners are Arthur, SXViper, Baby Sis, Vera and Robbie

Way to go, ya all!!!!

Now, onto the next one! Good Luck!!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Good one Bill!! Looks like you let the cat out of the bag so to speak :)

We have a system where we PM our guess to dukefan1. Then he waits a couple days then posts the results. So next time, just send him a personal message with your answer. That way people have a chance to answer the question before somebody else does.

Then again, since you actually worked on the film, there was no way you could et that one wrong!!!!! hehehehehe!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by William T Brooks@May 25 2006, 12:53 AM
    Sorry, I guess I did not know how to play the game!!! :fear:

[snapback]31549[/snapback]

Hey, Bill, that's OK, we started out guessing right here in the thread, but some of the sharpies out there (Keith, you hearin' me ;?) would guess so fast that others kind of got aced out every time. So Keith said he would PM his answers and give the rest of us a chance, and eventually we went to PMing our answers so everyone would have an equal chance of being right on their own (did that make sense?? :huh: ).

However, as Todd said, that last one was a no-brainer for you! I did look at the picture before I read your answer, but as soon as I saw it, I KNEW what your answer would be :D . So this time, you were the sharpie that aced us all out!

OK, Mark, on to the next one! BTW, thank you SO much for doing this! It really is fun!

Chester :newyear:

• Thanks Chester, I'm glad everyone is having fun with this.

Ok, onto the answer. The movie showing is Angel and the Badman

The winners are Robbie, SXViper,Vera and Bill. Chester gets a half-correct, as he said he knew what Bill's answer would be, but didn't state it himself! :fear: Hee hee.

Way to go, gang!

Now, onto the next one. Good Luck!!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Mark,

I don't mean to side track the game, but would you please take a moment to explain how you're getting the thumbnail picture in your posts?

I've been trying to figure out how to do this and haven't got the brain cells to see how. :headbonk:

Thanks!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."