Entrepreneurship

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,453 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all,

I am doing one of my final assignments for Uni and I am posting here for some guideance, views, suggestion and or links to relevant articles.

The assignment releates to the following:

‘Discuss what policy measures governments could take to increase the levels of entrepreneurship in their societies.’

Thanks in advance
    Robbie

Regards
    Robbie

• Well without looking up anything and just giving my point of view, I would say, get out of the people's way that want to do things, get rid of all the restrictions and red tape, and stop taxing the heck out of everything and everybody.

That probably sounds more like a wish list but I think it works for your question as well!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• hi robbie

i think that if they want to encourage this sort of people the governments need to give some sort of insentives such as tax relief and maybe some sort of start up grant. i know that this dosent happen but it would encourage some more to go down this track. hopefully this will help you out but i will try and find out more if i have the time.

hope you do well and ace this

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Sxviper and Smokey thanks for your responses.

Sxviper could you give me some examples of retrictions and red tape that Entrepreneurships face and how the government could combat this problem.

Smokey thanks for your help and I would appreciate any more help if you have the time.

Thanks again.
    Robbie

Regards
    Robbie