John Wayne Picture Game #7

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,397 times. The latest Post () was by Hondo Duke Lane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Greeting to all!

I am glad to be back, and I missed all of you. My computer had a mental breakdown and had to recover. I'm glad to be back to the message board.

Congrads to Itdo for having been voted most witty on his captions for game #5 by his friends!

I have chosen this time an image from " Three Godfathers " starring John Wayne, Harry Carry Jr. and Pedro Armendáriz.

I look forward to what all of you have to say to this one, and good luck!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• well you got the baby how about me in this won't i look preety

well we could use this for a fly net

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• PEDRO: "Caramba! Look what I found! A box! In the middle of the desert! And there is a name written on it: MARION MORRISON! Hee-Hee-Hee!"

HARRY: "MARION! What a name to give to a boy! I guess if you raise a boy with the name of Marion, you couldn't amount to much - could he, John? Hee-Hee-Hee!"

JOHN: "Cut it out, fellas... maybe he traded the Marion for a more masculine nickname... Duke, for instance."

PEDRO: "Look, they dressed him up like a GIRL! Hee-Hee-Hee!"

JOHN: "Yeah, but maybe he learned to ride... learned to throw a punch and other man stuff!"

PEDRO: "Naaaw. Look at this nightie, John. All the stuff in this box is proof that wherever this man is now, he must be a real sissy! Hee-Hee-Hee! I just wonder who buried the box in the desert...?"

JOHN: "I DID!"

• Glad to see you back, Baron. Sure did miss you.

Here's my caption:

"Well, if you have the baby you have to breast feed. So, here is the slip to put on. Hey, Harry did you find the bonnet to cover his head?"

Hondo B)

P.S. I pick smokey on picture #6 with the caption - i forgot to tell you "i put iching powder in your pants"

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• First of all thanks Baron for taking the time to look for pictures for this great game and I'm glad that its back.

I am going to vote for the first time and its for picture game 6 and my vote goes to you baron for the caption about Duke the braces and the belt.

For this one its going to be impossible to beat Roland witty and excellent post but I will have a go.

Pedro "Hey duke according to chester on the John Wayne messageboard this is one of your last movies before the toupee came into play, so why dont you put this white sheet on your head in all your movies after wake of the red witch to hide your baldness" instead of the toupee.

B)

Regards
    Robbie

• Don't forget to place your vote of the best caption on the John Wayne Picture Game #8. ;)

Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote