New Paintng Of Members

There are 32 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,593 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Chance; I tried to send these pictures by E-Mail but I guess you are not getting them? :uhuh:

Some of the pictures are a little older but it will give you a little better idea what I look like. And I would like to look a little Younger anyhow!!! :jump:

Its kind of hard to get someone to take pictures when you live alone. :rolleyes:

My Pictures

Bill :cowboy:

• I just sent you a email Chance thru the site, I don't have your email or else I would have sent the pictures already.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• By the way Ringo, you look really familar but I cannot seem to put a name to your face :) :lol: :P

-John Wayne

• I'll get mine in as soon as I can, I'm just a bit tied up with things at the moment :)

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chance;

I would like to talk to you about doing a painting for The 26 Bar Ranch. I tried to put this up on the other page but I guess it has to be approved by some one before it can go up on the Site? :(

Originally posted by SXViper@Apr 5 2006, 11:19 PM
    By the way Ringo, you look really familar but I cannot seem to put a name to your face :) :lol: :P

[snapback]30147[/snapback]

Hi Todd, actually those are photos of my older brother. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Still waiting on photos from
    Mr & Mrs C.
    Ethanedwards
    Bill
    kevin
    26 bar rose
    ColoradoBob
    let me know if your still interested folks?
    Chance :artist::stunned:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Wow, allot more people then I thought are missing. Easter holiday might be taking some time away from some. Hope they get them in soon.

-John Wayne

• Hi Gang once again i'm dissapointed in the slow response to this subject i know there will be a lot of you who are busy and haven't had the time but this subject has been posted for some time. I hope i'm not coming across to strong but i've been down this street before so i'm going to give it another two weeks if theres no response i will scrap the idea i appologise to the folks who've sent photos to me. .
    Chance

• Are there particular people you are wanting to respond, that have not?

Could you list who has sent their pic in already, maybe a few think they have sent it but have not.

If they have sent you a pic but it's not good enough for you to use, could you say that also?

Why scrap the idea if only a few have responded? Is it just to much work for three or four people?

I ask because I would love to be in this painting, I mean WOW my mug included with the Duke's!! what else could anyone want?

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Well there you have it people. If you said you wanted in on the painting, please get the pics in. I sure do want to see the painting and Chance is offering his talents for free, lets get this done.

-John Wayne

• Erthomp heres the list who sent their photos in i know Bek has her hands full at the moment .
    1.Babysister
    2.XSViper
    3.senta
    4.Moonshinesally
    5.Smokey
    The Photos have to be of good quality sharp as possible.
    Please notify me if you do not want to be in the painting so i can give the place to someone else. Erthomp please feel free to send your photos in Close up head shots head on and 3/4 profile and full body facing forward and 3/4 profile. Might have to split the painting in two any so there would be to seperate paintings.6 or 7 instead of 13 in the same painting.
    Chance

• Chance;

Don't give up yet! :fear2: I should have the New Pictures that Rose and I took here at the 26 Bar Ranch to you by tomorrow. :) We also took pictures of my Mare "Silver" that you said that you wanted for the other Painting of Duke and his trail Partner in Monument Valley :D . Hi-Yo-Silver-Away!!! :jump:

• Howdy Chance,
    I was just perusing this topic again, and I saw my name on the list of folks you were waiting for pictures of. I thought I was out of the running. Am I back in? Let me know please and I will get yo ua picture right away.
    Best,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.