There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,992 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all,

I am wanting to find out the many different ways that people have been influenced and/or inspired by John Wayne and/or his movies. I know for myself that there have been many times where I've been in a situation where the words from a John Wayne movie have come to mind. Sometimes I said them, and other times they helped push me on to accomplish what I started. I want to find out some other people's stories.

[SIZE=2]In His Service</span>
    <span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>Judge Sherrie</span>[/SIZE]

• Hello all
    Hello J S your question has been raised before in other topics on this board. You may find it useful to read some of the posts and even checking topic titles may help. I am sure you will enjoy the results of your time invested. Welcome to the board where I have learned a lot about JW and a fair bit more.
    murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hi J.S. and welcome to this fine site.

I don't really know how to answer your question because I don't know if I am inspired by John Wanye for anything with the exception of being a Patriotic American.

Also, I simply just love watching his movies.

Take care and best regards--TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by kilo 6@Apr 10 2006, 02:33 PM
    Hello all
    Hello J S your question has been raised before in other topics on this board. You may find it useful to read some of the posts and even checking topic titles may help. I am sure you will enjoy the results of your time invested. Welcome to the board where I have learned a lot about JW and a fair bit more.
    murray

[snapback]30265[/snapback]

Thanks for the feedback. I know I should have read more, but I am new and there is sooooo much here. I am still learning how to get around on the site and understand how it is working. I guess I was trying to get some info while looking around. I will take your advice though and read through previous posts.

[SIZE=2]In His Service</span>
    <span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>Judge Sherrie</span>[/SIZE]

• I gave up trying to read through everything a long time ago, but on the top of the page there is a link to the search page. It will help you find what ever information you are looking for. Also, don't worry about asking questions or bringing up topics that have been raised before, some of these guys have a huge amount of posts, so we know they LOVE to talk (or type... what ever the case may be) So Welcome to the Best JW site around, and be sure to make your self comfy...

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Welcome Judge Sherrie to the forum and I hope you beome a regular contributor.

I think John Wayne as a man and personality as well as an actor would inspire others to do many things.

Traits that come to mind that have applied to my life is the determination to overcome problems no matter what, dealing with pain, speaking out on issues when your view may not be in the majority or popular because you believe it is right.

Regards

Mike

• Hello all
    Hey JS it was not my intention to suggest your question should not have been asked. I hear you when you say there is a lot of information out there. If I can express my thought better it might be this, some members who have responded to a question similar to yours, may not choose to repeat their reply. I like your question and I hope you never hesitate to ask one. murray :)

Greetings from North of the 49th