Brad Pitt As "jesse James"

There are 47 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 12,008 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The Teaser for Brad Pitt's Jesse James
    Source: Yahoo! Movies
    April 27, 2006

The new teaser trailer for Warner Bros. Pictures' The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford has launched in QuickTime and Windows Media format at Yahoo! Movies.

Scheduled for a September release, the film delves into the private life and public exploits of America's most notorious outlaw. As the charismatic and unpredictable Jesse James (Brad Pitt) plans his next great robbery, he wages war on his enemies, who are trying to collect the reward money – and the glory – riding on his capture. But the greatest threat to his life may ultimately come from those he trusts the most.

Directed by Andrew Dominik, the film also stars Casey Affleck, Sam Shepard, Mary-Louise Parker, Jeremy Renner, Paul Schneider, Sam Rockwell and Zooey Deschanel.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford.

New movie out in September starring Brad Pitt as Jesse. Lets hope it is a good western and they dont turn him into a big Jenny Ann Jessie!!!

• Brad Pitt again?!!!! This guy IMO is one of the most overrated actors around. He certainly doesn't embody the qualities and character of Duke. :P
    Cheers - Jay :blink:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I suppose we should be grateful they are making a western.

Hopefully it will be good and if successful may pump life back into other making weterns. At least in is not Kevin :dead::dead: Costner.

Man that guy is a cure for insomnia!!!!

Mike

• Brad pitt Blahhhhh is that the best they can do it just shows how empty the actor pool is. Imagine him standing next to John Wayne, Brad Pitt is barley tall enough to flush a toilet let alone be in one of our beloved westerns. I would much rather see kevin Costner he is the best we got I think these days. Anyway at least they still have enough class in hollywood to kick out a Westen once in awhile :cowboy:

NOT THE BRANDY YOU DOPE!

• I hear they can do wonder with vitamins these days. Maybe if they put him out in the sun?

Aren't they making a remake of Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid with Brad in the Robert Redford role and Ben Alfleck (sounds like a heart burn solution) as Paul Newman.

Maybe it is western time in Holywood this summer. Please make Kevin Costmer busy elsewhere. Catch Kurt Russell in Tombstone for a decent remake of Wyatt Earp

Mike :lol:

Originally posted by DukePilgrim@Apr 27 2006, 11:04 PM
    Hopefully it will be good and if successful may pump life back into other making weterns. At least in is not Kevin :dead::dead: Costner.

Kevin "sex massage" Costner beats Pitt hands down :P . He's the best there is in these days - which doesn't demand very much

I don't believe in surrenders.

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Apr 27 2006, 04:56 PM
    Brad Pitt again?!!!! This guy IMO is one of the most overrated actors around. He certainly doesn't embody the qualities and character of Duke. :P
    Cheers - Jay :blink:

[snapback]30845[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly. :blink:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• In June, AMC will be showing a brand new western starring Robert Duvall and Thomas Haden Church and directed by Walter Hill. It's called Broken Trail and it's about a rancher(Duvall), his nephew(Church) who are on a cattle drive to Oregon and they come across 5 young Chinese women who are slated to be prostitutes and the ranchers decide to help them. To me, if it's Robert Duvall doing a western, it must be good. And Church, if you remember played Billy Clanton in Tombstone. He also co-starred on the sitcom Wings and was nominated for an Oscar last year for Sideways. He's also the new villain, The Sandman, in Spiderman 3, next spring.

• At least Brad has time to improve with experience and time.

Costner is on the way down. I hear he is to play Indiana Jone's brother in the next installment. Sean Connery is still Harrison Ford's dad.

Sex massage is between two people. Kevin was on his own single handed :wub:

Mike

• I'm no fan of Pitt's (in fact I think I have seen only 3 of his movies and only one was any good) but the fact that Hollywood is releasing a new big budget western is always great news. Lets hope it helps bring the genre back.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• I will hold off commenting on Kevin Costner as I am a fan of his baseball, westerns and most recently, The Upside of Anger. I think he gets a bad rap because of his string of stinkers in the 90's (ie Waterworld, Postman, ect...). But me and my wife have always enjoyed most of his films. Remember The Untouchables with Sean Connery, No Way Out, and Bull Durham??

Now as far as Brad Pitt goes, I agree, overated. Plus what he did to Jennifer Anniston was ridiculous. Not that anybody is a saint in Hollywierd but gees, He left Jennifer Anniston for Angelina Jolie. I am sorry but Jolie is a wacko, nice looking but a wacko. Just goes to show you looks aren't everything.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I do not know anything about this "Pitt" Kid so I had to look him on the Web, the picture that I saw had him with his hand on his head and no shirt on showing his Hairy Armpit. I do not know if he can act or not but he sure does not look any thing like a man out of the 1800s. :angry: JESSE JAMES?

Now Costner might get away with it, this kid is too Pretty!!! :cry2:

Chilibill :cowboy:

• Well pitt is overrated but i've no idea what to make of this movie...i guess it has potential but im sure it will have plenty sex scenes as does all of pitts movies...sex or love...hmm.

Jolie, was a wacko but has clearly changed her life around on having her adoptive kids.

-IHW

• :cowboy: Dont get me wrong I am over excited and looking forward to a big dollar modern western about damn time I say. I just watched Silverado and Tombstone they are awesome I hope this new one can hold a candle to those bad boys! I will be first in line to see it

NOT THE BRANDY YOU DOPE!

• At least they are making a western.

If it is successful it may let others make westerns.

Brad Pitt is also starring in a remake of Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid.

Jesse James died at 32 so I think Kevin Costner might qualify for his Grandad LOL

Originally posted by WaynamoJim@Apr 28 2006, 05:23 PM
    And Church, if you remember played Billy Clanton in Tombstone. He also co-starred on the sitcom Wings and was nominated for an Oscar last year for Sideways. He's also the new villain, The Sandman, in Spiderman 3, next spring.

[snapback]30876[/snapback]

There was an article in the San Antonio Express a few days ago on Thomas Hayden Church and it revealed that he has a cattle ranch south of Kerrville (not far from here) and was born in Texas. I didn't know he had roots in this area of the country. His star seems on the rise, although he doesn't seem to consider acting as his day job. :lol:
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"