Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,366,728 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" - SF premise of a man who is born old and slowly gets younger! Stars Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. Fairly good premise and enjoyable.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• "Changling" - Eastwood-directed movie about a woman in the 1920s whose son disappears and supposedly is turned up by Los Angeles police. The mother complains that the boy is not her son, but the police claim it is, not wanting to be embarrassed by admitting a mistake. An engrossing film, as almost all of Eastwood-directed movies are!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Antony and Cleopatra w/ Charlton Heston and directed by him as well. It was OK, I might have to re-watch it sometime down the road to see if its for my collection or not?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Battle of the Bulge w/ Henry Fonda, Dana Andrews (Steve Forrests brother) Telly Savalas, Charles Bronson, Hans-Christain Blech, Werner Peters, Ty Hardin, Robt Ryan, Pier Angeli, George Montgomery, James MacArthur, and Karl-Otto Alberty.

Even if not too accurate? still a great movie.

• Master and Commander (for the first time) w/ Russell Crowe. I thought it was a pretty good movie Have had the DvD since its release and finally bit the bullet and watched it.

Then for the Piece de resistance for the evening: The Desert Rats w/ Richard Burton, Robert Newton, James Mason and Torin Thatcher. Great movie ;-))

The 9th Australian Infantry Division, part of "The Desert Rats" must have been some awesome soldiers and my hat is permanently tipped to those gents.