Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,411,896 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Flight" starring Denzel Washington, which is not for anyone squeamish about flying. Started out great but went on too long. I wanted to flee the room and have a cocktail before it ended (so I did).

We deal in lead, friend.

• Avengers Assemble, nice action movie with most of the super heroes saving the world yet again.

Hey I've been promoted looking good.

Edited once, last by Rocklin: did'nt notice my status wanted to say something ().

• Jay, I saw that one too and was fascinated. The best army training film I've ever seen.

Also saw "Attack on the Iron Coast" on TCM. That one had slipped by me. It started slow but got lively near the end. The other problem I had was taking Lloyd Bridges seriously after seeing the Hot Shots movies.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Identity Thief with Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy. The DVD was pretty good. There are sexual situations in the movie, and of course language, but I was entertained. Not for the young and family friendly, but one for laughter.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote