Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,374,898 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We've been hosting an "old movie" night at our house the past couple of months, and on the non-western side of things, we have watched:
    An Affair to Remember
    The Bachelor and the Bobbysoxer
    Secondhand Lions
    The Quiet Man
    Wake of the Red Witch

All great movies. What did you think of Secondhand Lions? My wife and I totally love that movie.

• NAVY SEALS - 1990 Directed by Lewis Teague.Starring with Charlie Sheen and Michael Biehn.

What a terrific movie!!!A Classic action flick from the legendary 90s.

Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.

• CYBORG

A dark & bleak movie with Van Damme at his most bloodiest.Bone-crushing action scenes and perfect choreographies.A brutal villain ready for anything.

Uncanny soundtrack and well designed ghost towns.This flick is the epitome of post apocalyptic gem!Such a terrific movie!

I miss the days when I used to watch all the Cannon Group films in my old vhs.

Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.