Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,632,312 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• OK Carl,
    I will attempt to follow this up

Thank you Keith and, I sent Henk a PM on it yesterday and he said he is open to anything you can do and or suggest ;-))

I owe you loads of gratitude for even just thinking on this ;-))

Saw: The War Lord w/ Charlton Heston and Richard Boone. I havent seen that in ages and forgot how much I loved the movie.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Carl, I have been in touch with Henk,
    and received a repy, I will contact him again.

I watch The Sweetheart from Sigma Chi,
    downloaded from a link gratefully sent to me by Elly

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Carl, I have been in touch with Henk,
    and received a repy, I will contact him again.

I watch The Sweetheart from Sigma Chi,
    downloaded from a link gratefully sent to me by Elly

Thank you Keith ;-))

Saw: Wake Island. Great but another inaccurate war movie.

• Merrills Marauders. An excellent movie. I especially loved the scenes when they attacked the Walabum Oil Production Facility (SP?) and Myitkina (AP?) Airfield.

• Ringo, that's one of my favorite films. I'm going to watch that one tomorrow, so thanks for jogging my memory. Love those Warner Brothers contract players and Claude Akins. This was Jeff Chandler's last film.
    Anyway, the last non western I watched was "Zulu"

There's a good gentleman.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Quite welcome Bill. I was wondering, did you have any images from that movie? I dont have any yet but found on Ty Hardins site-several from that movie that he autographs adn have been thinking of ordering the phot that has him, Chandler and Akins in it. This movie is the one that made me a bigger fan of Akins.

• Ransom, and Trial-both starring Glenn Ford, with Juano Hernandez, and both doing standout performances in each film.