Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,390,222 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Grey" with Liam Neeson. I'm not going to spoil anything, but if you watch this, make sure you go to the very end of the credits in order to find out the real end of the movie. Anyone who walked out of the theater during the final credits must be confused and pissed off.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Hunger Games.
    Lot's of big names in there, ropey as hell CGI effects and a story which I cannot believe the author hasn't been arrested for! It's basically Battle Royal and Running Man rolled into one, both of which I think are better than this.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• My Cousin Vinny. This is a funny comedy I put in the player when I am in the mood for a good chuckle. Marisa Tomei really steals the show. I believe she won an Oscar for her part. Even after at least a dozen viewings, I still laugh over the "two youths" banter between Joe Pesci and Fred Gwynne. And the prison scene where Vinny first visits the two boys is hilarious! If you have not seen this film yet, you should.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• As far as I know, the original UK version of "Shout at the Devil" ran under 2 1/2 hours. It was cut for the US down to about 2 hours. I have the the UK version and it's a little slower film, but makes it more believable.
    Lee Marvin is at the top of his game here but Roger Moore seems too old for his part.
    Carl, it's a fun one and deserves a viewing. You won't be disappointed.

We deal in lead, friend.

• My Cousin Vinny. This is a funny comedy I put in the player when I am in the mood for a good chuckle. Marisa Tomei really steals the show. I believe she won an Oscar for her part. Even after at least a dozen viewings, I still laugh over the "two youths" banter between Joe Pesci and Fred Gwynne. And the prison scene where Vinny first visits the two boys is hilarious! If you have not seen this film yet, you should.

Mark

Absolutely, even though it pokes fun at my home state I think it's one of teh funniest movies ever. I call my 13 year old a yout' to this day.