Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,397,591 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Kevin, why don't you try to get on it? I know that friend and fellow Duke Wayne member known as GT12pak (that's ) GEORGIA TECH 12 Pak :lol::lol::lol: Told me its also filmed either near where he lives or either he has heard of it filming or knows someone who mentioned it? My memory slipped big time ;-))

Heck, if you get a "job" on that series as a Zombie? wear a T-shirt advertising Duke Wayne-or wear one with a pix of either Duke or McQueen pictured on it.

I think not. lol

My daughter has meet Robert Singleton at her school, it turns out that his daughter goes to the same school. GT12pak lives somewhere on the east site of Atlanta & I'm on the west side.

They film the series somewhere just south of Atlanta.

Seems that Georgia is the hot bed of film making http://www.georgia.org/industr…/Pages/georgia-films.aspx The Footloose remake was filmed just a few miles from where I live.

• Thanks Ladyhawk,

I'll have a look at that. Interesting to see the locations.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• This weeks episode of The Walking Dead, and this week's Boardwalk Empire-both leading to explosive finales next weekend.

• Heh heh, being in the W.D would at least had been a good Halloween experience. :lol: Im still kidding him on his choice for Pres and the billboard he has in his front yard. Now I gotta send the family a box of chocolates as an amends. Truthfully though--he's good natured about the ribbing i gave him. The kidding isnt necessarily true--we both were on the same page on that one ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Wake of the Red Witch....love that old movie.

Also loved Towering Inferno. When in Miami, we used to talk about the possibility of that happening to the humongous Condos directly across the street from the Beach, inhabited by what we called the Condo commandos. Most were retired folks from NY. They would invade Happy Hour free brunches with pocket books lined with plastic and take their fill from the tables.....they would buy one drink at Happy Hour prices, usually half back then, and NOT leave a tip. They would also occupy seating for about an hour or so while they sipped their one drink and stuffed themselves. Ruined many a private club, they did. I barred them from my bar/restaurant right ON N. Miami Beach.....that was allowed back then, LOL. However, none of us ever wanted to see a disaster in Condo Row! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Truthfully, I cant remember what I watched last night so ill make it up: I saw: Sands of Iwo Jima w/ Duke, John Agar and Forrest Tucker.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thanks Ladyhawk,

I'll have a look at that. Interesting to see the locations.

Well glad someone was interested Peter, LOL. I do not watch that thing and haven't a clue what it is like. It COULDN'T be as I imagine it, because my friends on here would not watch it if it was, LOL! One day, I will see what it is all about! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Just watched the latest episode of walking dead, a few days behind you guys over here, then straight into the amazing spider-man, ie me!
    By far the best Spider-man film to date in my opinion, Garfield is far more fitting than Toby McGuire was. Almost blew my head off with the surround sound as 90% of what I watch is normally 50+ years old, lol!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• I bought one of those Roku video streaming devices and last night I watched Hill In Korea on Amazon Instant Video. Haven't seen that movie in many years, still pretty decent. Kind of neat seeing a young and unknown Stephen Boyd and Michael Caine in that one.

• Two old William Castle films: "Straitjacket" starring Joan Crawford (1964) and "Homicidal" starring Glenn Corbett (1960). Some say that Homicidal was a rip-off of Hitchcock's Psycho, but I say it was a far better film, even with Castle's "Fright Break" gimmick near the end of the film. It was surprisingly good!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.