Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,391,503 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The "A" Team w/ Liam Neesen.

I dont know if I like dit or not? kinda liked it but--left lots to be desired too. I only snagged it because the DvD was in the $5 buck bin at Wally World.

I know what you mean Carl. I enjoyed it too but not really sure I could tell you much of what happened now, lol!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Yesterday, watched my Blu-ray copy of The Dark Knight Rises. I had already seen it at the theaters when it was making the rounds. I think I like this one better the The Dark Knight. Thought the villain in this, Bane, was pretty cool. Brutal, but cool. When he spoke, everything seemed matter of fact to him.

• Contraband: mark Whalberg and Kate Bekinsale.
    Not a bad little film, better than I was expecting.

I've been on the fence about buying this one. I just may have to give it a shot. Just having Kate in it gives me a reason to look. :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Wikipedia

Defiance is a 2008 World War II era film written, produced and directed by Edward Zwick, set during the occupation of Belarus by Nazi Germany. The film is an account of the Bielski partisans, a group led by three Jewish brothers who saved and recruited Jews in Belarus during the Second World War. The film stars Daniel Craig as Tuvia Bielski, Liev Schreiber as Zus Bielski, Jamie Bell as Asael Bielski and George MacKay as Aron Bielski.

It was pretty good. The movie is based on real events and was filmed about a 100 miles from the real forest. Daniel Craig was terrific.

Edited once, last by rcarlton ().

• I know what you mean Carl. I enjoyed it too but not really sure I could tell you much of what happened now, lol!

Well, if you watched the EPISODE of the TV A TEAM that my friend Jack Ging died in, you would not forget it, LOL. He was General Bull Fullbright and it was called The Sound of Thunder. Fourth Season. Jack retired after that and is 81 now! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• I know what you mean Carl. I enjoyed it too but not really sure I could tell you much of what happened now, lol!

One thing I liked was the musical reference to the TV series (in a few seconds here and there) as well as the Colonels line: "I Love It When A Plan Comes Together" and such but--it didnt need that cRAP """music""" in it--it didnt NEED deaths, and it didnt NEED cussing. I sure do miss: George Peppard (though I greatly enjoyed Neesen) Dirk benedict was more enjoyable as face, Dwight Schultz was better as Murdoch, and Mr. T (Lawrence Tero) was better as B.A> but--I did think the actor playing B.A> did a good job.

Im not a fan of Gerald McRainey, but he was fair in the movie and I sure wish they had not abused the Colonel Lynch thing--because the Lynch in the series was very good in the role.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Wikipedia

Defiance is a 2008 World War II era film written, produced and directed by Edward Zwick, set during the occupation of Belarus by Nazi Germany. The film is an account of the Bielski partisans, a group led by three Jewish brothers who saved and recruited Jews in Belarus during the Second World War. The film stars Daniel Craig as Tuvia Bielski, Liev Schreiber as Zus Bielski, Jamie Bell as Asael Bielski and George MacKay as Aron Bielski.

It was pretty good. The movie is based on real events and was filmed about a 100 miles from the real forest. Daniel Craig was terrific.

I bought this one when it came out a couple years ago and also liked it.

• Well, if you watched the EPISODE of the TV A TEAM that my friend Jack Ging died in, you would not forget it, LOL. He was General Bull Fullbright and it was called The Sound of Thunder. Fourth Season. Jack retired after that and is 81 now! KEITH

I have the first four seasons of the show and still greatly enjoy them. I hated the episodes I saw from the 5th season even though im a big Robert Vaughn fan. I remember the episode but dont remember it--because of watching every season of the show back-to-back. I watched from2-4 episodes every night.

• Hi

A bad Saturday night on television so we started to watch Predators, I think it was a remake, Don't know who was in it, not much dialogue except for the F word and a terrible film.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Resident Evil, the latest one.
    Terrible movie. Only redeeming factor saving it from total, total tosh was the production design.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Seen it shown on SPIKE TV a few times. Really agree that its aCARP film. The only ""name"" in it was larry fishburn--whom I loathe as he aint much of an actor.

• Great film, unbelievable that Oliver Stone can't seem to put anything even half decent together now!

I hate anything that oliver stoner does just like I hate everything that quentin tarantino and another guy does. They ALL--suck prune pits.