Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,400,045 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just watched and still gave me a few laughs: Herbie the Love Bug w/ Dean Jones, Michelle Lee, and some other recognizable "faces."

DvD cover:

Oh that poor poor Volkswagen:

Came in first and third place:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• HItchcock-Anthony Hopkins-More enjoyable than the HBO film a couple weeks back;
    Trouble With The Curve-Clint's latest, which I found enjoyable;
    The Imposter-complex documentary about a 23 year old man trying to impersonate a (now)16 year old who had disappeared when he was 13.

Edited once, last by alamo221 ().

• HItchcock-Anthony Hopkins-More enjoyable than the HBO film a couple weeks back;
    Trouble With The Curve-Clint's latest, which I found enoyable;
    The Imposter-complex documentary about a 23 year old man trying to impersonate a (now)16 year old who had disappeared when he was 13.

That's a decent selection of viewing. Glad the Hitchcock film is good.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Saw it on a Homemade VHS tape I made about 20 years ago--before the thing snapped: Machinegun Kelly w/ Charles Bronson. Man I forgot how good that cheaply made movie was. This one NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS to be released on DvD.

• "Anatomy of a Murder" Jimmy Stewart, George C. Scott, the gorgeous Lee Remick.
    A great court scene. So much good acting here, I thoroughly
    enjoyed this movie.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• "not to highjack the thread but Adam West was the best batman ever!"

I totally agree, that mid sixties program was hokey, but very enjoyable.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• Saw: Herbie Rides Again w/ Keenan Wynn and several other recognizable faces. Was a far cry from Herbie the Love Bug but Wynn stole the show.

Though he is kinda likable--just never been a fan of his:

Always liked Stefanie Powers:

I use ta not care for Keenan Wynn but the more i see him in movies, the more I liek him:

Almost a Three Stooges-like moment:

Um???

Good ol 53:

Three Stooges-like moment--backwards print:

• I personally thought they were dreadful imo

Im starting to think the same. I still have the last two original Herbie movies to go through such as Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo. I remember seeing that oen as a kid in the theaters. The Love Bug was OK but not really my thing.

• YellowBrickRoad-Blair Witch type horror film with echos of Oz. At least it didn't use the shakey cam method of filming.

• A friend posted this dance video on FB. WATCH IT. It begins with ballet, but hold on...........if you don't recognize almost everyone in this, you are either very young and don't watch classics, or you have forgotten to put your glasses on. Brings back lots of memories and reminds me of films I would love to get and see again!
    Strange, I am posting Youtubes the way I used to, but they no longer work. So, just go to this link.....it is worth it for nostalgia if only! Love seeing Cagney dance down the steps! KEITH
    ballet is about 50 seconds.......then comes the rest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_p…9i0s4WEY0&feature=related

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• OK for kids I think!

Fully agree. I just stomached: Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo and even with Dean Jones, Don Knotts, Hans Gudegast (aka) Eric Braeden--and Bernard Fox--they couldnt save the movie from sinking quicker than the Titanic. This DvD pack is going to my Great Nieces and Great Nephew.