Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,399,224 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• LOL, DP, watched that not long ago. Rubin was played by Pat Henry. He was Frankie's opening comedy act many times....and they were very good friends. He lived two doors down from us. Jilly Rizzo lived in between. We used to have backyard swimming parties and barbecue or order food in. Pat was one of the nicest of the celebs I knew out there, (Palm Springs). He once agreed to "flash nude" when modeling a fur coat at a Celebrity Pro Am Golf Auction just to sell it at a ridiculous price to make money for the tournament! Super guy was Pat Henry! Merry Christmas, KEITH

Lady in Cement Good fun 60s movies with Frank Sinatra Raquel Welch & Dan Blocker

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• That was a beautiful Christmas Carole itself, Arthur......thanks for sharing it with us. KEITH There are some real men on this board!

• We Bought a Zoo is a pretty good movie. Not a regular one for Matt Damon but it was really entertaining. Good for the family with some language.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Saw the rest of the The Gallant Men eps: Guest stars included but not limited to three Star Trek stalwarts: James Doohan as a British Officer, George Takai as a 100th battalion soldier-which also included: Mako) and Deforrest Kelley as a Colonel.

This series SHOULD have made it longer than one season. I cant fathom why it didnt? unless Warner Bros didnt want to spend the money?????? it was almost as good as COMBAT was.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Knights of the Round Table w/ Robert Taylor, Stanley baker and Ava Gardiner. Its a fairly good movie but not one ill watch 100 times.

Poster:

At Stonehenge:

My sword is yours Sire:

Lobbies:

Sir Lancelot fighting with the future King: Arthur Pendragon:

• Berlin Express w/ Robert Ryan, Charles McGraw (unbilled) and some others.

Poster:

The real rubble of Berlin:

Unter den Linden; (Under the Lemon Trees)

• Nice pics, Carl. Cool to see what the movie is about.

I watched Donovan's Reef again so I could make my last post for the Group Watch. Decided to put together all I could find that came from other Pappy movies and add a little here and there. Hope some of you others will add to what I found. I know there is a lot more. This was kind of a satire of a lot of his movies, I think. Hope to post it tomorrow. KEITH

• "King of Kings" 1961 Jeffery Hunter- Robert Ryan- Great color & scenery
    Great story. I ordered the Bluray of it.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower